Chapter 3.

(just so you know sex/smut is going to be quite a large part of this book, so if you don't like that kind of stuff, my other books won't have as much)

Bella Pov.

She looked at me for a minute then looked back at the canvas with a disappointed look on her face, by this time it was clear she desperately wanted to move me herself.

Bella: 'Y/n' the girl hummed 'Can you just get over here and move me to exactly where you want me' she nodded and placed the painting brush between her teeth and began walking up to me.

Y/n: The girl leant over me and grabbed my wrist moving it behind me as her scent overcame me, her hands were huge so surrounded my entire wrist I looked at the girl who was completely focused on trying not to look at me anywhere she shouldn't.

Her scent was a mix of Armani and fresh linen in a way which I found extremely attractive, she stepped back and looked at me, tilted her head then placed her hand on my thigh moving it to exactly where she wanted it. The butterflies in my stomach went crazy and I practically arched my back when she clutched my thigh and looked me in the eyes for a split second.

Why the fuck is this turning me on?

She cleared her throat and stood up 'thank you, that should be ok' i blushed and looked down as she walked away, it was clear she was completely uninterested in me, I however am practically in love with this girl in front of me.

Bella: 'so, Anna tells me you have been cherrypicking specific jobs, whys that?' i asked seeing her tense up as her fingers followed the direction the brush was taking her on the canvas.

Y/n: 'breakup' she spoke knowing damn well she wasn't telling me the whole story I gave up on picking at her for information. 'Anna tells me you are the best in the industry is that true?' she asked taking me off guard.

Bella: I shook my head making sure nothing else on my body moved 'No, I wouldn't say the best' she licked her lips and glanced at me, then placed her brush in between her teeth again.

Y/n: 'you know what I think' she spoke. I looked at the girl wide-eyed and bit my lower lip.

Bella: 'what?' i asked.

Y/n: She walked over to me 'i think you're being modest' i blushed and looked down 'im just going to move your stomach is that ok?' the blue-eyed girl asked, I again nodded and she slid her hand under my stomach so it was practically completely covered by my body and lifted me up a little and then to the right.

The girl then pulled her hand out from me painfully slowly while looking at me directly in the eyes.

Me being me I accidentally let out an involuntary moan, seeing a smirk appear on her face I looked away.

Bella: 'you know what I think' i said, she took her index finger and moved my face so I was looking directly into those eyes which basically bored into my soul.

Y/n: 'what?' she asked and ran her hands through her short hair she had let down from the bun moments earlier.

Bella: 'I think you are teasi-' i was cut off by Anna and her many assistants walking into the door making y/n stand up quickly and step back moving away from my touch.

Anna: 'Hi, sorry I'm late, the traffic in Paris is stupid, what were you two doing practically staring into each other's souls?' she asked, y/n stood there and played with the necklace which complimented her perfect bone structure immaculately.

Y/n: 'I was just moving Bella into position, you know for the painting you didn't tell me she would be naked for' i chuckled lowly making the two of them and all the assistants look at me and stopped immediately managing to put on a straight face.

Anna: 'I didn't tell you because I needed you to agree, and I didn't know whether after the accident you would' what accident is she talking about? Is that where y/n got her scar on her neck from?

Y/n: 'well I'm here so evidently I must have decided to paint this girl' she said pointing over at me.

Anna: 'ok good, now get to it, you won't even know I'm here' the blue-eyed girl turned back to me and smirked a desire almost in her expression. 

'how are the parents y/n?' the auburn-haired woman asked.

Y/n: 'They are all good, ever since the accident they have been there more for me' what is this accident everyone keeps referring to?

Anna: 'well your mum called me to ask whether I thought you would accept this job' the tall girl turned to me and bit her lip then hummed turning to Anna 'I said yes, obviously because of the money we are offering' 

How much money is she getting?

Y/n: 'and I needed to get out of that apartment, it was practically eating me alive' Anna smiled and nodded as one of the assistants went up behind Y/n and whispered something in her ear making her tense up. 'Anna, I would appreciate it if your assistants didn't ask me to fuck them'

I practically choked on my own spit making the pair look over at me.

Bella: 'oh don't mind me, I just did not expect that' The blue-eyed girl walked over and handed me a bottle of water sitting on the coffee table in front of the couch I was sat on.

She lit a cigarette between her lips making me tilt my head at her.

Y/n: 'im aware it's a disgusting habit, my mother practically tells me every day' she blew the smoke up above her and then bowed her head to look at her hands.

Bella: 'No it isn't that, it's just you look good when you smoke' she smirked, but then it was as though some memories hit her and her smile dropped. She walked out of the room quickly slamming the door behind her 'What was that about?'

Anna: Anna looked at me just as shocked as I must have looked 'y/n's got a lot of issues, just don't press any of her buttons'  i shook my head.

Bella: 'i didn't I just said she looked good smoking' she walked over to me and glanced into my eyes.

Anna: 'Last year y/n was in a-' she was broken off by y/n walking back in the room.

Y/n: 'Right are we doing this painting then?' 

THIRD CHAPTER, VOTE VOTE AND VOTE BECAUSE THIS ONE IS GOING TO BE SPICY <3