Chapter 9

Bella Pov:

Bella: I looked over at the clock on the wall and went wide-eyed. We had been sitting basically in silence for the past couple of hours taking turns photographing each other for our instas. We got some good pictures but it was already half an hour until y/n gets here making me panic. 

'Shit guys y/n gets here in half an hour' I spoke making them all look up at me and smile.

Hailey: The blonde shoved my shoulder and grinned 'Look at you getting all excited' She teased. I hummed and rolled my eyes then shoved her back whilst standing up from the sofa.

Bella: 'haha very funny' I muttered sarcastically. They all chuckled at my sarcasm and stood up with me 'now you all need to get out because I need to get ready and do everything I need to do like shave and everything' I spoke frantically

Gigi: 'are you going to go full Brazillian for her?' My older sister asked making me slap her playfully and begin pushing her to the door, picking up her handbag and phone along the way with my amazing multitasking skills.

Bella: 'Jelena leave now I swear to god before I drop kick you out of the window' I shouted and smiled then unlocked the doors several bolts and twisted the top key finally opening it.

Gigi: The blonde turned around and ran her fingers through my hair getting a few nots out 'Ok relax little sis, we are leaving' She mumbled and turned around with my two other best friends following her. Kendall turned to me and kissed me on the cheek.

Kendall: 'have fun and tell us what happens' She whispered in my ear and gave me a "proud mum" look...

Bella: 'Ok will do now leave!' I said shoving them all out of the door like a stampede of wild animals leaving a swamp.

Hailey: 'Byeee!' The cute blonde shouted with a frantic wave as they all walked away. 

I closed my door and looked at my phone seeing a message from y/n and instantly smiling.

Shit, this girl has me smiling at my phone now.

Y/n Y/l/n- "I'm on my way now Bells. See you in 10 minutes"

Bella: 'Fuck Fuck Fuck' I shouted in a frenzy and ran up the stairs turning the sink on and grabbing the shaving foam from the cupboard. I shaved my legs then my other area and moisturised, making sure my skin is smooth for when y/n is pounding against it.

Isabella Hadid get your mind out of the gutter.

I rolled some deodorant on and walked through to my closet picking out a simple and comfortable outfit as I could always change again if y/n was taking me somewhere fancy or posh.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The outfit I chose out:

I walked back downstairs and got all my blankets placing them on the sofa then went into the kitchen and picked out a nice bottle of wine. 

I then made my way to my bathroom and picked a few romantic smelling Yankee candles out and lit them around the place when I heard a knock on the door. I chucked the lighter on the sofa and ran towards the door letting my hair down in the process.

I opened the door greeted by the one and only y/n y/l/n.

Y/n: 'Isabella' She spoke with a smirk and took her sunglasses from her face. My swooning ass basically drooled at the sight.

Bella: 'Oh yes right come in...' She stepped inside which gave me chance to check her out. She was wearing a black Balenciaga hoodie with grey Nike joggers and Tommy Hilfiger socks with Armani sliders. Fuck she looks so good.

I will definitely be stealing that hoodie.

Y/n: 'Ooo candles, you expecting anyone important?' She asked in a teasing manner and turned around to face me her eyes landing directly and precisely on my own.

Bella: 'Nah nobody important' I teased back. 'Whats in the bag y/l/n?' I asked and closed the door turning the top lock so we were partially locked in.

Y/n: She pulled a bunch of new DVD's from the bag and smiled up at me 'yeah, so I know you said you have never watched a marvel movie except for Avengers endgame so I bought all the Avengers movies and the Captain America movies as well' I looked at the girl in awe

She remembered.

She then pulled a huge bag of popcorn from the shopping carrier along with some wine 'And then I brought popcorn, wine and I'm going to cook you a meal so I brought the ingredients' This girl is my soulmate oh my god

'Or we could go out to a restaurant if you would like... I know this pla-' She mumbled making me cut her off and place my hands around the back of her neck caressing her back softly my face shadowing and hovering a few inches from hers.

Bella: 'No, No I want to do the first thing it sounds perfect' I reassured her. She smiled and kissed me on the nose then pulled away

Y/n: 'Ok! Good wheres the kitchen I will start on dinner' she spoke putting the movies on the side cabinet and the wine on the coffee table. I pointed through to the kitchen resulting in the taller girl walking away with me hot on her heels like a little puppy

'And I bought chocolate and strawberries as well so that is your job to melt the chocolate and coat the strawberries' She turned to me and bit her lip 'Either that or you can just sit and look pretty'

Bella: 'No! Put me to use y/l/n' I spoke and stepped into the kitchen pulling the strawberries and Cadbury's chocolate from the bag.

Y/n: She leant past me to grab a bowel resulting in me getting a smell of her perfume. It was literally heaven. She smelt amazing. 'My mum gave me this recipe so I don't know how good I will be at cooking it' she mumbled then looked me up and down

'You look good Bella, I dressed lazily... urm yeah, so yeah' she floated off in a nervous state. I smiled and draped my arms over her shoulders. The taller girl pulled me into her and wrapped her arms around my waist making me basically swoon over her instantly. 

I kissed her and smiled into it slipping the tongue quickly

She was the best kisser I have ever experienced and I've kissed a lot of people. Girls and boys,

I pulled away and tugged on her lower lip then gazed into her eyes...

Bella: 'I adore you'

I KNOW I PROMISED SMUT AND ITS COMING I'M JUST ENJOYING INNOCENT Y/N AND BELLA BECAUSE ONCE THE SMUT STARTS IT WON'T STOP.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE DATE SO FAR?

VOTE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.