II

Xavier tossed and turned in his bed trying to find a comfortable position.

He kept tossing for what seemed like an eternity when he decided to get up and take a shower to try and ease his mind.

He finished his shower but didn't want to go back to bed yet, so he decided to finish some unfinished work.

The reason he wasn't able to sleep was her.

He couldn't figure out what to do with her and he hated that.

¤¤

Lily woke up hours later feeling like her head was going to explode.

She observed her surroundings and found herself in a room that was definitely not hers.

She tried getting up but couldn't do so since she was chained to the bed.

She started shaking from fear as tears pricked her eyes.

And after fifteen minutes of hysterical crying, she was finally able to collect herself and decided to start screaming for help.

She screamed for what seemed like an eternity when the door flew open and in came a man dressed in all black.

"Can you shut the fuck up?!"

She cringed at his choice of words since her parents made it seem as though cursing was a crime but still mustered the courage and replied.

"I want to go home, take me home!"

"Don't scream at me!"

"I will continue screaming until you take me home!"

"You know I can gag you, right?" He answered her calmly.

That seemed to scare her since she got silent.

He was about to leave when she stopped him.

"I have a question."

"Ask."

"Why am I here?"

"You saw something you shouldn't have seen."

"What did I see?"

"Don't act innocent, you know what I'm talking about."

"I swear I don't know what you're talking about, I-"

"I don't have the time for this " He interrupted as he left slamming the door behind him.

After he left, she decided not to do anything stupid as to not get herself killed by this scary looking man and remained silent.

It was dark and Lily tried her best to stay awake but her body betrayed her because in no time she was fast asleep.

¤¤

"Lucas, I want you to bring me all the necessary information about the girl." Said Xavier to one of his most trusted men through the phone.

"Anything else?"

"Feed her and unchain her, she isn't that much of a threat. " He ordered.

"Yes, boss."

¤¤

Lily woke up at noon the next day to find herself unchained with a 'breakfast' tray next to the bed.

She was so hungry that she finished everything in no more than five minutes, and although the breakfast was only two pieces of toast and some water, she was still grateful.

After having her 'breakfast', she decided to tour the room she was staying in.

The room itself was so small, there were two doors in it, one was locked while the other wasn't, the one which was locked most likely led to the outside while the unlocked one led to a conjoined bathroom.

The bathroom was much smaller than the room if that was even possible.

She finished her business in the bathroom and went back to bed.

She lied in bed, staring at the ceiling, the reality of her situation dawning on her.

She was kidnapped and didn't know whether she'll ever see her parents again.

The poor girl cried until sleep finally consumed her.

Thank you so much for reading <3 Please vote and comment, it really means a lot.