8. L E A V I N G

Lily's mind had began to run wild, just the last few hours. Despite the fact that she wished she could simply forget about all her responsibilities--she couldn't. She had a job, friends and a family--all of which she would eventually have to get back to. She loved how blissful she felt staying with Coen and Blaine. She was cared for so well. She barely had to lift a finger. They'd been so kind to her. And she didn't want this whole fairytale to come to an end.

But what was she to do? She had to go back to work. Had to talk to her best friend, go see her parents.

"What are you thinking about?" Blaine's voice broke through all of lily's worries.

"A lot of things. But mostly how I need to get back to my life...being here with you and Coen this past week or so has been like a fantasy land. I don't want anything more. But..."

Blaine cut Lily off before she was finished speaking "I don't see what your problem is, frankly. You just said how great it's been being here. So stay." Blaine was perched on the edge of the couch in their lounge. The light was hitting his skin in the most beautiful way, he looked more bronzed than ever from that angle. His eyes were bright and his hands clasped together in his lap.

"Stay? Here? With you?" Lily asked. Surely he wasn't asking her to move in right now...

"I don't want you to leave. I honestly don't. I do understand what you're saying and obviously you have things to take care of, you have a life but I don't want you to leave."

Lily was sitting on the same couch Blaine was on, a smidge over from him. Not quite close enough to touch. Her legs were crossed like she was a child. She had a hand on her chin, supporting her head. She frowned at Blaine.

She was beginning to feel very distracted. Blaine had his typical white button up on but it was only hanging off his shoulders. No buttons were done up. Lily had an amazing few of his chest, his stomach, his shoulders. He was shredded, she could see every defined little line in the light. His pants were sitting a little low on his hips. His hair was messy compared to normal. No product in it, just wavey and falling into his eyes. He stared at her with that rather serious look he seemed to have permanently plastered on his face.

He inched closer to Lily. A warm hand went on her thigh. Another one brushed over her shoulder. He wasn't sitting anymore, he was towering over her and she was leaning back. Slowly. Blaine shifted his arm to wrap around her back and he lowered her down until her back hit the couch. Suddenly, she realised she was in a very intense spot. There was zero space between her and Blaine. Her heart was beating so fast she could hear it louder than anything else.

No words had been exchanged but Lily didn't really think she had anything to say. Certainly not at that particular moment. All she wanted was for Blaine to come even closer to her than he already was.

And as if he knew that, he did lean slightly closer to her. His hand made it's way to a higher position on her thigh. He rubbed it back and forth, using his thumb to press into the muscle. His breath was on her neck. She had her arms wrapped loosely over his shoulders.

Blaine loved the way her skin felt. He could hear her trying to control her breathing--it wasn't working overly well. They were deep, shakey breaths. She gripped his shoulders more firmly before her hands made their way down his chest. She used the very tips over her fingers, dragging them softly over his stomach and down to his hips. She stopped right before she got to the top of his pants.

Her eyes were full of intrigue, pupils dilated. Blaine could see a good portion of what he wanted to. She was only wearing a t shirt, her legs were on full display. Nothing much of her upper half could be seen but he had noticed her nipples go hard for him just seconds ago. They only just showed through the shirt, teasing him to no end.

Fuck, he wanted to bend her over so badly. He wanted to tear that shirt right down the middle and feel every inch of her. He wanted to put her in all kinds of positions, wanted to hear what she'd sound like moaning his name. He wanted to feel her lips on his skin.

He inched his face closer to Lilys. His lips hovered over hers. He could really hear her breathing now--it was quick and shallow. She stared straight into his honey brown eyes and in just seconds she felt his mouth meet hers...