3. I N J U R E D

Coen tried hard not to wake Lily. He scooped her up gently and carried her bridal style into his hotel suite. She stirred a little as he was walking, but seemed to fall back to sleep quickly. Coen laid her down on his bed and Blaine went to gather warm water and a cloth, gauze, heating pads, ice, bandages, the lot. They needed to get her cleaned up and comfortable before he could tuck her into bed.

Coen disappeared around a corner, when he came back, Lily's eyes were open and she was sitting up. He sat down beside her and brushed the hair out of her face while looking her in the eyes. Something in them told him she wanted to be held. Or maybe it was the way her eyebrows raised up in the front. Maybe it was the way her shoulders slumped or the way she looked anywhere but into his eyes. He took the cap off the water bottle and lifted it to her lips in attempts to get her to drink a few sips.

Then he pulled her into his lap, staying mindful of her injuries.

"I feel like I can't breathe."

Coen wrapped one arm around Lily so that his hand could rub her back soothingly up and down, the other held her head.  

"It's okay. You're safe now. I won't hurt you."

Lily enjoyed hearing Coens voice. It was so soothing to her, it made everything feel better inside. It calmed most of her worries and eased her mind.

Coen stayed holding Lily for a good couple minutes without letting go. He rocked her softly back and fourth in his lap.

"I want you to take a deep breath in for four seconds, Lily. I'll count. Your breathing is getting too fast."

Lily rested her head on Coens chest and closed her eyes. She took a breath in.

"1....2...3...4.."

"I want you to hold it for another four seconds."

Lily obeyed, Coen continued rubbing her back. 

"Now let it out, slowly, for another four seconds."

"1...2...3...4"

Coen repeated the breathing excersizes with Lily a few more times and she relaxed more into his arms--her chest rising and falling in a more stable pattern. Coen laid her down again on top of an old blanket he'd spread out. Blaine came back, his arms full of what looked like medical supplies.

"Your clothes need to come off, they're soaked in blood and they're dirty."

Lily simply nodded her head and Blaine began peeling off her now tattered clothing, she didn't resist. She simply tried to savor the feeling of his warm hands against her skin in her mind. She never wanted that electric buzz she felt in those little moments to dissipate. 

Coen lifted Lily's top up and over her head gently, she cried out when she lifted her arms up. Tears began running down her cheeks and she continued trying to breathe deeply. 

"Where does it hurt?"

Coen cooed his question while stroking Lily's hair, trying to keep her calm. 

"M..my ribs."

Lily croaked out her response in visible pain. Coen lifted her by the arch of her back and pressed a heating pad his brother passed him below the place he held her. He lowered her back down onto it and she let out a soft breath. He placed two ice packs on the left side of her ribs, one higher--just beneath her breast. And one lower towards her belly button. Both brothers suspected there were a few broken ribs.

"Can you hold those there for me?"

Lily nodded and did so with one hand. Coen continued lifting up her top, there was a scrape between her breasts, part of it dissapeared under her bra. It was quite bloody and in need of treating. Coen hesitated before telling Lily he was going to need to take off her bra. 

"That's okay."

So he skillfully reached around her torso and released the clasps. He stayed behind her as his brother pulled her bra off, exposing only what he needed to. He tried not to focus on her breasts but they were bouncy, perky, supple and smooth. He tried to shake off his lust but he had to place a hand on one of Lilys breasts in order to be able to make the cut more flat so he could treat it. There was an odd emotion that came over him as he wiped and patted at the blood on and between her breasts. Blaine felt a kind of carnal desire. He wanted Lily to be his.

He wanted her bent over his lap while he bruised her beautiful ass. He wanted to hear her moaning his name on the daily. He wanted to wake her up by toying with her clit. He wanted to massage her breasts with lotion and do the same to her ass after a spanking. He wanted to teach her what it was to be a claimed Submissive.

They both did.

Once Blaine had dressed her wounds, including the scrape on her leg, he pulled out one of his shirts and slipped it over her head before gently feeding her arms through the sleeves. He laid her down under the covers in his bed and retrieved some painkillers she'd need to dull the pain she felt in her chest. She swallowed them with water from the drink bottle Coen held to her lips again.

And then Lily's eyes fluttered shut and everything went black.

_________________________________________

Took longer then expected to write but hey, issa long one.

- Lily