4. K I N K Y D R E A M S

When Coen shoved his warm hand down the back of Lily's tight jeans--he felt no rough, dainty pieces of lace like he usually did. He only felt her velvety, bare skin beneath his calloused fingertips. 

"Good girl."

Her core throbbed and burned with fiery need before Coen had even started. She was as eager as a child with chocolate. Her legs were squeezed together, her slit tight and oozing. But as Coens hand inched lower--she found herself automatically spreading her legs wider. She wanted him, bad. Lily gasped softly and jerked foward, latching onto the counter as his finger found its way to her drenched entrance--provoking her. Her reaction to his soft toying with her made Coen smirk with pride. The salty sweet, familiar, aroma of her arousal quickly filled his nostrils as he inhaled. 

He used his free arm to steady her, he curled it tightly around her stomach. He wanted her legs to shake and buckle beneath her, he wanted to hold her up, push her front against the counter and continue watching her lose herself in the mirror. He wanted to feel her walls clench tightly around his fingers in pleasure. 

Coen believed his sweetheart needed reminding of who was in control.

But for those moments, he refused to pay proper attention to the place on her body craving it most. He neglected it like humans do ants. He circled around her entrance with his fingertip, spreading her wetness.

When her moisture kept pooling at his finger, he gave in slightly to his desires and moved his middle finger slowly in and out of her slick, swollen outer lips. The sound alone made her wetness obvious. He didn't go deeper then half way. Desperation was written all over Lily's face--Coen could see it in the mirror above the vanity. Her breathing became heavier, her mind felt cloudy. She couldn't think. 

The finger of Coen's sweetly assaulting her entrance moved forward more and began stroking the bottom of her clit, she inhaled deeply, moaning as he sped up. The rest of his hand rested over her pussy, she could feel her juices leaking out onto him. He started a pattern of rubbing from her slit up her clit and back down again, dispersing her arousal wherever he dragged his finger. She squirmed when he rubbed over the sweet spot on her sensitive bud. Coen continued his intoxicating pattern, forcing her to let go of any sanity she had left completely before he rubbed her bud directly at a fast pace. She moaned loudly and the corners of her lips lifted. After a few short minutes, he abruptly pulled his hand from her jeans and she stayed panting in ecstasy, beant over slightly, yearning for more. 

Coen slid his hands up the sides of her torso, finding the bottom of her bra--he easily slipped under it and squeezed and kneaded one of her supple breasts while pulling at the opposite nipple.  

"Tell me what you want."

He squeezed both her nipples, rolling them between his fingertips. 

"5...4...3...2..."

"I...I.. w...want your fingers inside me Coen, please?"

After hearing exactly what he wanted, Coen couldn't resist plunging his fingers deep inside his gorgeous girls tight cunt. His hand went back into her pants from the back again, two fingers effortlessly spreading open her saturated lips and thrusting into her at the perfect angle. Lily released a moan Coen wanted to hear more of. He pushed his fingers into her until his knuckles were coated in her watery wetness. He slowly started moving the fingers buried inside her, as he did so, Lily felt her whole body rocking in time with his hand. He used his pointer finger to rub circles on her clit, fueling the open flame of desire. The fingers inside Lily were doing incredible things, they nudged a spot so high inside her she never knew it existed. It was ecstasy. Her walls clenched around his fingers and he rotated them inside her. As Lily fell over the edge, Coen removed his fingers and began using only one again. Agonizingly slow, in and out, nowhere near as deep as she longed for it to go...

Lily woke with a jolt. She could feel her heartbeat...in her pussy. It was pulsing so hard Lily couldn't focus on anything else. She'd never felt anything like what she was feeling then.

Coen broke her out of her trance slightly with a hand on her forehead.

"You're burning up."

Her face surely was, she'd just dreamt of him finger fucking her and she only met him last night. Get a hold of yourself Lily, just cause you haven't had any in years!

"Are you alright? I saw you jolt awake when I came past to check on you."

"Just a dream. I'm fine. I should go."

_________________________________________

Here's what I think, I'M A SHIT WRITER.

- Lily.