"Easy There"

THAT IS ONE LONG ASS CHAPTER ILL TELL YOU NOW

«𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒 𝚜𝚊𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚒𝚝»~ 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚖 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚎

Chapter 10: “Easy There”

♡ Belle's POV ♡

I was walking down the hall, going to my locker to get my things, when I was pushed into the lockers, making me hurt my arm.

"bitch" Alexander said.

"asshole" I said.

"Just forget about him" Flynn came next to me and walked with me to my locker.

"Oh my god everyone in school is talking about the camp thing," Ayla came to my locker.

"What camp thing?" I asked her.

"I don't know the full details, but I know the teachers will announce it today," Ayla said.

I grabbed my books and walked to my next class next to Flynn since he was in the same class as me.

I entered the class and sat in my place, making sure to grab my chair before Alexander can pull it.

'Fucker'
'thankfully this is the class that he doesn't sit next to me'
'he is still behind you'

I sat down and waited for the teacher to come into the classroom I felt my hair being pulled down, making me move my head up, trying to lose the pressure on my hair.

'Poor head'

"Ugh keep your hair out of my way," Alexander said as he finally let go of my hair, not before he received a couple of slaps from me on his hand.

"Don’t touch my hair again," I said as I fixed my hair, glaring at him.

'bitch'

He opened his mouth trying to say something, but he was interrupted by the teacher who entered the classroom.

"Alright well the school decided not to do a little fun activity" the teacher said making the class sit straight excited to hear the news as if they didn’t know already.

"The day after tomorrow we are going on a trip, a camping trip" the teacher sat on his chair as he fixed his stuff.

"Only seniors will go, so we are not going to do anything that’s important for the final exam these two days because you all won’t care"

'true that'

"The gym teacher will explain in details what will happen in this camp trip, now that’s all done let’s get back" the teacher said as he turned and continued his lesson from last time.