"Let's Go Eat"

I FORGOT I HAD A STORY EXCUSE ME
*GIVES YOU A LOT OF MONEY AND SUSHI*

Chapter 27:“Let's Go Eat,

Chapter 27:“Let's Go Eat,”

♡︎ Belle's pov ♡︎

I ran towards my friends as Ace was still chasing me.

'Why is Ella’s hair like a nest?'
'is that lipstick on Brandon's neck?'

"I want details," I said, pointing at Ella.

Then Brandon started to fix Ella's hair as she removed her lipstick stain from his neck, then she pulled him towards her and kissed him.

"you two are disgusting," I said.

"That's what I told them," Cameron said.

"you two are so jealous that first we can even kiss," Brandon said as he pointed at Alex and I "and second we can kiss without Ella fainting. " He pointed at Cameron and Ayla.

"so?" Ayla asked as she winked.

"so what?"

"I saw you and Ace behind the bleachers, hugging and stuff," Ayla said, handing me my bag.

"shh nothing happened," I said, when I actually looked at Ayla, I gasped.

"you too?"

"what?"

"Did you faint while kissing him?" I asked her.

"she was about to. I sprayed water on her," Cameron said.

"congrats Alex," Ayla and Ella said as I felt a body behind me.

"thank you," Ace said as he was panting. He put his arm on my shoulder as a stand so he can breathe a little.

"damn, what made you pant like that? " Brandon asked.

"she did. " he pointed at me.

"No, I didn’t,"

"Ou did you two make out or something? I got to know the details, I’m telling Kaï this," Brandon said.

'No!'
'my parents will kill Ace'
'oh no'

"no we didn't. He just got tired because he chose to run behind me,"

"well anyways, you all better go and wash because we are going to the after party,"

"I can’t breathe," Ace said as he was still panting, one hand on my shoulder and the other on his knee.

"What's up with you?" I put my hand around him from the back and straightened his body as we walked to the boys’ locker room.

once we reached there, I made him sit down as I grabbed a water bottle from my bag.

"drink it" I said as I went to search for his locker.