"I Want To"

HI

Chapter 23:“I Want To,”

♕ Alexander's pov ♕

I was walking around in my room waiting for any signs of Lilly.

I tried calling her, but she didn't pick up at all. She must have put it on silent like she always does.

I waited for Kai to text me, but it’s been half an hour, and he still didn't say anything.

I heard my phone that was on my study table ring. I immediately went to grab it. Seeing Kai's calling, I picked up.

"What happened? Where’s Lilly? Is she okay?"

"She's at the hospital,"

'hospital?'

Why is Lilly at the hospital? Oh, my god no.

Did something happen to her? I'm freaking out right now.

"What hospital? And why?" I asked.

"The hospital near your school, and she fainted," Kai said.

"I'll be there in 3 minutes," I said as I opened my door to get out of the house and enter my car.

What happened to her? Why did she faint?

Questions and Lilly were all I thought about as I tried my best to get to that hospital as soon as I can.

I was extremely worried about her, more than I should have.

What's happening to me? My stomach pain is back, but in a different way.

In 2 and a half minutes, I was in the hospital asking about Lilly's room number. Once I knew her room number, I wasted no time and went to her room.

I saw Ayla, Ella, Kai, Mrs. king sitting down at the end of the hallway. I ran to them and went to Ayla and Ella.

"What happened to Lilly? Is she okay? Why did you bring here? What is goin-" I was cut off by Ella, who put her hand on my mouth.

"Belle fainted in her class, so Ayla and i immediately went to the hospital."

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked them.

"You have football practice,"

"I don’t care about that practice, I care about her more," I said angrily.

"Since when?"

"When what?"

"Did you care about her?" Ayla asked.

"A long time ago. How is she now?"

"She's not good. Her health is bad since she didn't eat anything from yesterday's lunch, and she barely slept," Ayla said.