"Just a Kiss"

HEY
*GIVES YOU A BIG CHICKEN ALOT OF SAUCE WITH FRIES*

Chapter 31:“Just a Kiss”

♡︎ Belle's pov ♡︎

"Are you ready, yet?" My mom yelled at me from downstairs.

"in a bit I’m just fixing my hair, " I said as I fixed the bottom of the dress and tried to zip up my dress.

(A/N I CHANGED MY MIND ACE IS WEARING A FULL BLACK SUIT)

'aren’t no way I’m going to let her know I’m running late'

I heard a knock on my bedroom door. Thinking it was either Kaï or Kat, I said "come in".

the door opened revealing Ace, with his suit on, with no tie.

'he looks so good'
'where is his tie?'
'did he remove it?'

"Ace?" I said after three minutes of him, just standing there staring at me.

"You want help with that?" He asked me.

"yes please, and where is your tie?"

"downstairs I didn’t know how to put it on" he said as he zipped up my dress, sliding his finger on my back slowly, kissing me neck.

'I’ll faint'
'oh my god'
'he is so hot no way'

"You don’t know how to tie a tie?" I went to my desk and fixed my hair as fast as I can.

"no I don’t usually wear suits,"

"can you bring my heels from my closet please?," I said, reputing my lipstick on.

"yes ma'am," he said and went to grab it.

I put my lipstick in my bag and grabbed my heels from Ace and went downstairs.

"oh my god, belle" my mom said.

"you look stunning" My dad said.

"let me take a picture of you two" my mom said, Ace and I posed for a picture and then my mom took separate pictures of me and separate pictures of Ace.

"alright go hurry up" my mom said as she gave me my heels, I was struggling with my heels since it's so annoying to put on.

"here let me help you" Ace said as he bent down and moved my hands away.

"give me your tie, I’ll put it on you," I said to Ace, he grabbed his tie from the couch.

he went back to putting on my heels as I bent down to put his tie on.

"How do you know how to put a tie on?" He asked.

"I always help my dad with his ties since I was young."