After All This Time Part 1.

I was currently in the car heading over to meet my new girlfriends family. Truth be told I was nervous as fuck. I mean her dad is a Billionaire real estate agent and her mum is an ex-supermodel. So who wouldn't be nervous?

I've never really heard of her sister on the other hand, but Bella tells me she is nice and funny, plus we have mutual friends so I've chosen to believe her. I was deep in my head, the clogs turning when I felt a hand land on my thigh whilst I was driving.

I turned to see the blueish green-eyed girl I had grown to love smiling at me...

Bella: 'Y/n, babe, I can quite literally hear your thoughts' she spoke. I smiled and focussed back on the road.

Y/N: I turned a corner and let out a breath I didn't realise I was holding 'well I'm nervous, your mum seems scary' she burst out laughing and turned the music in the car down.

Bella: 'my mum?' the brunette asked as though it was an unbelievable statement.

Y/N: I turned into the private estate and Bella showed her face, letting us through 'yes your mum, she looks like the overprotective type' she nodded.

Bella: 'well that she is...' she muttered and chuckled lowly. I turned to her with a scared expression '... but she means well' she corrected her previous statement. 'this house here' the girl pointed at a mansion never mind a house.

Y/n: I nodded and spun into the drive finding an open space 'were you nervous when you met my parents?' she switched her phone on silent and unbuckled her seat belt swivelling towards me then nodded her head a few times.

Bella: 'yes, I grew up watching them in movies so obviously' she spoke surprising me. Then I realised again who exactly my parents were.

Y/n: I pecked the girl's plump lips and pulled my keys from the car dropping them in my girlfriends' Balenciaga purse. 'but my mum treats you like her daughter now' she smiled and ran her hands through her medium length deep brown hair.

Bella: 'i know she is so cute' she spoke as though talking about a puppy  '...like you' i blushed and kissed her deeply caressing her cheeks with my palms.

Y/n: 'whos inside then?' i asked she moved over onto me, so she was straddling me and moved some hair from my face.

Bella: 'so there is Travis and Kylie' i mentally fist-pumped the air 'Kendall and Hailey, my brother Anwar oh yeah and Zayn' a wide smile appeared across my face making the girl in front of me poke my dimples.

Y/n: 'Zayn is here?' i asked like an excited puppy.

Bella: 'yes y/n your best friend is here, but he will be on his best behaviour because he is dating my sister remember' oh yeah her sister... whose name I still don't know. 'her name is Gigi, just so you don't call her Felicia or something' i looked at her wide-eyed, questioning whether she could actually read my mind.

Y/n: 'how did you-' she placed her index finger over my lip.

Bella: 'I know you Y/n, Russell' i kissed her as we both stepped out of the car then made my way to the back seat retrieving some wine and a bouquet of flowers for Bella's parents wanting to get on their good side right from the word go.

Y/n: 'Ready?' i asked. The brunette nodded and linked her arm with mine leading us to the door quickly.

Loud laughter and voices could be heard from inside which soon dimmed down as Bella knocked on the door. Fuck it just hit me, what if they don't think I'm right for their daughter?

Yolanda: 'I'm coming dammit' we heard a shout from behind the door as several locks unhinged and a blonde woman I knew to be Yolanda Hadid poked her head around the small gap. 'Bella, my baby bells has come to visit finally' she shouted and embraced the girl in a long bone-crunching hug whilst Bella's hand was still clasped onto mine. 'oh and you brought a friend' she turned to me and smiled softly.

Bella: 'Mum, this is my girlfriend Y/n Russell' she looked at Bella for a second then back at me and pulled me quickly into a hug which was an unrealistically warm and fuzzy feeling.

Y/n: 'Hi Miss Hadid I'm Y/n' she pulled away and looked me up and down, an anxious feeling suddenly overcast my body.

Yolanda: 'I know you from somewhere' she said crossing her arms and tilting her head.

Bella: 'Mum, Y/n was in the 25 under 25 in Forbes Magazine, she is also the daughter of Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn' she nodded as though the realisation just hit her like a bulldozer.

Yolanda: 'Ah. I remember now, come inside the two of you its dropping out here' Bella clasped onto my hand as we walked inside the house which smelt oddly familiar. 'Y/n you will have to mind the noise they are all watching the Lakers Game in the living room' my eyes lit up.

Bella: 'You want to watch it don't you' i nodded and she pecked my lips 'come on then' she shouted through to her mum 'mum we are going to watch the game' she replied with an ok after I had handed her the wine and flowers I had brought specifically for her.

everybody turned to stare at me. A few familiar faces a couple not.

Zayn: 'Y/n, Russell she finally makes an appearance to meet Bellas Fam' i smiled and pulled him into a hug, my hand still intertwined with my girlfriend's.

Y/n: 'How are you doing everybody?' i asked they all said good's and ok's as we sat down.

A man walked in who I recognised to be Bellas dad and I immediately stood up and straightened my attention on him.

Mohammed: 'Ah, you must be the girl my baby bells has fallen head over heals for' i nodded and shook his hand 'you're better looking than I expected'

Bella: 'DAdddd' Bella whined making me sit back down next to her and chuckle.

Y/n: 'The girl you have fallen for?' i repeated teasing her, she pushed me away and then immediately pulled me back and into a smiley kiss.

we heard someone clear their throat.

Bella: 'Oh yeah, Y/n this is my Sister Gigi' I froze and my smile dropped.

Someone was definitely fucking with me.

VOTE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.

IT'S A VIBE WRITING THIS STORY SO YEAH EXPECT MORE.