After All This Time Part 5.

Y/n: I looked away and avoided the kiss we were each about to engage in 'Gigi we cant-'  i muttered. She sighed, I looked back at the girl and stroked her cheek  '... I can't do that to your sister and my best friend' she moved into my touch on her cheek and closed her eyes for a brief, short-lived second.

Gigi: 'did you ever love me?' She asked. 

Y/n: 'Jelena' I attempted to reason with the blonde-haired girl who was quickly becoming agitated.

Gigi: 'Just answer the question y/n' she said. Still, upon my lap, she licked her lips and balanced herself on my knee.

Y/n: I nodded 'of course, I did, but if you really loved me you wouldn't have used a fake name and refused to let me meet your parents' the supermodel bowed her head and avoided my strong glare.

Gigi: 'i did that because I didn't what we had to be ruined by all of them...' the girl reasoned with my stubborn ass  '...and you know what I'm glad I didn't because the way you look at my sister you would think she's your soulmate' i smiled then dropped it when I saw Jelena's face.

Y/n: 'you don't think she is?' i asked, she caressed my jaw then dropped her hand, landing it on my shoulder.

Gigi: 'no, I think...' she took a few seconds making me become rapidly impatient.

Y/n: 'you think what?' I asked the girl in front of me. She sighed.

Gigi: 'i think she's living the life I always wanted with you' my stomach dropped as though I had just gone over the edge on a roller coaster and I instantly pulled her into a hug. Which was a warm and love-filled hug.

Y/n: 'well you know me, just wanting to give my significant other everything their heart desires' i whispered, she pulled away and connected her forehead with mine looking deeply into my y/e/c eyes, her blue ones as entrancing as ever.

Silence filled the room we were both in.

You know what they say,

Nothing is louder than the silence between two people who once loved each other,

And we did love each other, the love was just too strong for me to cope.

I shouldn't have walked out on her. But if I hadn't I wouldn't have met Bella.

So with every storm, there is a rainbow around the corner.

Gigi: 'Y/n' The blonde broke the silence by pulling away and saying my name in the angelic voice which belongs to hers.

Y/n: 'What's up?' I asked. She gave me a hopeful glance and ran her hands along my jawline.

Gigi: 'i still-' She was cut off by her sister shouting from down the hall.

Bella: 'Y/n, Gigi are you guys in there?' I immediately moved her from my lap and stood up walking to the other side of the room and sorted my hair and clothes out.

Y/n: 'Yeah, come in Bella, Gigi was just a bit upset' I shouted and with that the girl I loved entered. My heart immediately broke for her unsuspecting self.

I mean technically me and Gigi haven't cheated, we just withheld information about our past relationship with each other.

Bella: She smiled at me 'Oh...' she then walked over to Gigi and kissed her on the forehead  '...you ok sis?' The girl nodded.

Gigi: 'Yeah I am now, I think I'm just sleep deprived' i thanked the lords she had said that and checked my phone seeing messages from my mum.

Bella: 'ok, well message me if it's anything else, Y/n do you think we should make a move?' i nodded and licked my lips then walked over to Bella and placed my hand around her waist lovingly.