Actions Part 5.

Hailey: 'You guys took your time' Hailey spoke as we walked down the stairs and into the kitchen where everyone was putting toppings on the pizza dough I assume they had just made.

Gigi: We both looked at each other for a brief second then Jelena piped up 'Yeah we watched urm Netflix for a bit' the blonde lied through her perfect teeth and the smile which was forming from me watching her carefully. 

Zayn: 'Ok well we made pizza' The dark-haired boy said and wrapped his arm around my shoulder pulling me further into the kitchen.

Bella: 'With garlic bread also' Isabella muttered and looked up at me instantly gaining a sparkle to her greenish-blue eyes,

Kendall: 'What did yall watch?' The supermodel asked. 

Y/n: I quickly racked my brain and hummed 'Lucifer, because both Bella and Zayn are pussies and won't watch it so we took our opportunity' YEAH... our opportunity to commit the ultimate sin.

Travis: 'Awww does Zayny get scared' Trav teased making me and Kylie burst out laughing. The older boy threw me a glare resulting in me stopping instantly...

Zayn: 'Shut the fuck up that devil shit is scary as hell, no pun intented' The boy can actually be funny at times don't get me wrong.

Bella: The brunette threw a teatowel at me leading me to look at her 'Baby, come help me knead the dough for the last pizza' she pleaded. Me being the simp I am I hummed and smiled at her.

Y/n: 'Yeah ok cool' My whipped ass agreed.

Bella: 'Wash your hands first you DIRTY PIG' she quoted from the show we have been watching,  I smiled and kissed her cheek then went over to the sink to wash my hands.

Hailey: 'You two have finally watched Sex education?' The cute blonde asked excitedly.

Y/n: 'Yeah we are on to season 3 now' I said hearing her squeal 'It's good as hell' Hailey had recommended we watch it so she must have been excited we finally did.

Bella: 'However Y/n ships Otis and Ruby' Isabella muttered and rolled her eyes playfully.

Gigi: 'Me too' Otis and Ruby are just superior and there's no other argument.

Zayn: 'Nahhh it's Otis and Maeve for me' Zayn shouted as he walked back into the room with a  few bottles of beer.

Bella: 'Exactly thank you Z' The brunette said. I walked behind her and began kneading the dough using her hands,  moving closer to her back so I was basically breathing down her neck 'Pssst y/n' she whispered,  I grinned and looked at the girl.

Y/n: 'Yeah what's up babe?' I asked and pushed down on her hands a little more so we were beginning to form a pizza kind of shape.

Bella: 'You going to use your hands like that tonight?' she muttered with extreme ease. 

I began coughing on I don't even know what making isabella look at me as though she had accomplished something major.

Hailey: 'You good Y/l/n?' the shorter girl asked. I reframed myself and hummed.

Y/n: 'Yeah Isabella just said something I'm going to have to follow up on later' This lead to her beginning coughing. I gave her an accomplished look resulting in a jab to the stomach.

We went back to our previous position and I continued helping her form the pizza while all our friends watched us creepily.

Kylie: Ky tilted her head and went wide-eyed signifying something had just come to her head.  'Yall look like your recreating that scene out of Ghost' she shouted happily.