Actions Part 2.

I looked at the blonde-haired girl who had just said that sentence so casually and grinned, then moved closer to her and pulled out my phone.

Y/n: 'You know how you said that I had a really bad playlist' i spoke then whispered in her ear '...when we were together' making her nod.

Gigi: 'yes, your music taste was terrible, and I mean that in the nicest possible way' i passed her my phone and showed the girl my playlist, 'friends by chase Atlantic?' i smiled and nodded.

Y/n: 'Our song' I spoke and I swear I could hear her heart speed up from all the way in her chair.

The blonde then pulled her phone out and opened Spotify showing me her playlist labelled with my name. I scrolled through the list and it was all the songs we were planning on playing at our wedding one day. I smiled sadly and looked up at the girl wide-eyed.

Gigi: 'Can you remember how we always said we would play photograph by Ed Sheeran at our wedding' i nodded 'I still plan on marrying you one day because when you're a kid, you assume your parents are soulmates' she placed her hand on top of mine 'Our kids are going to be right about that' i kissed the top of her hand and felt my heart flutter then turned to the window and slumped back in my chair.

I think I just fell back in love with the girl I shouldn't have.

Bella didn't even give me so much as a spared glance the whole plane ride, so I decided to not even spare her a glance for the next 24 hours. You know petty shit.

We stepped out of the plane once we had landed and I thanked the crew and pilot assuring them they would be receiving a big tip. We then entered the airport which was completely flooded with paparazzi and bodyguards for us.

At the Beach house...

We arrived in three cars and all exited at the same time, I had been in a car with Kendall and Hailey meaning I didn't get a two-minute break through the constant chattering. While Gigi, Zayn and Travis were in another and Bella, Abel and Kylie were in the last. 

I know Bella and Abel... 

But I didn't exactly have a choice, Ken and Hails dragged me to their car.