07.

-Byeol's pov-

-Byeol's pov-

Sunday sunday my lovely sunday~ a whole week passed by and i just felt it like 2 days in total.

Do you perhaps gets tired by doing nothing and just laying on your bed? Because i do.

Being bored, i got up and went to my mom's store which is just before our house.

"Eommaaaaa can i help you with something? " I clinged to her arms and played with her fingers.

"Are you sick? " She looked at me weirdly. Yea obviously because i say that only once in a while lmao

"Nawrr why would i be? " I said.

"Ah, wait" She removed my hands from her arms and took the paper bag and handed me.

"Go and Deliver this to Mrs. Park. I'll send you the adress" She said and opened her phone. My notification ringed indicating that she forwarded me the adress already.

"Okay! " I went out from the store and placed the bag under the seat of the scooter.

Putting on my helmet, i started the engine and drived away.

-

"Room no. 107? This? " I got off from the elevator and walked around the floor to get the right room.

I ringed the bell and not long, after few seconds the door opened, revealing him. I mean HIM OMG BSBSBSBSBSBKS HAWT

WHAT DID I JUST SAWWWW!!?

-Sunghoon's pov-

"eomma you don't need to ring the bell—" I groaned and opened, but quickly closed the door again. Wtf—

What is she doing here!?

Did she just saw me? SHIRTLESS!!??

Bro i just came out from showering and im only with my pants because i didn't got time to put on my shirt—

"Yah Han Byeol, im sorry but wait for a minute I'll be back! " I said and ran to my room to put on my shirt. I pulled out a random t-shirt and just put in on.

Gosh it was so embarrassing—

I ran to the door and opened it. She was just standing there and handed me a paper bag. I scratched my nape in confusion.

"Your mom kept this on my mom's shop for ironing-"

"Oh. Come inside. " I said and she nodded.

She placed the bag on the table and sat on the couch, opposite of me.

Awkward wind~

"Do you want to drink some coffee or something? " I asked, trying to break the silence.

"No no. I'm okay. " She waved her hands on the air while laughing nervously.

"Oh, before— I'll pretend i didn't saw that okay? I don't want you to feel uncomfortable—" She had a light shade of pink tint on her cheeks. She's the one who's uncomfortable.

"Oh it's oka-y" It's not— you were the first one rather than my mom and sis— kabsjajabj

"I close my eyes so that i can pretend i didn't saw that. See? " She said and closed her eyes, pretending like a blind.

"Haha you're funny. I said it's ok. " I chucked. She smiled at me. So pretty.

"By the way, Sunghoon-ah"

"Yes? "

"You wore your shirt inside out"

"Yes? What-" I looked down just to see the linings outside and not inside—

"I-i got in a hurry" I nervously chuckled. "Pretend this as a new style" She tried holding her laugh. Well, who wouldn't—

I ran to my room to get changed again, oh lord. And when i came out, the bell rang again. How many visitors do i have today!?

I opened the door revealing Jake and Niki with food in their hands. Aish these two.

"Yow bro! " Jake and i did a fist bump and so as Niki.

"We were bored so we came here. Hope you don't mind~ " Niki said and they entered our house.

"Oh! Hello and Konnichiwa! Jake and the Beanstalk! " She waved at them with her biggggg smile with her flawless cuteness. Why is she so cute!??

"Did you just greeted the both of us at once? " Jake chuckled and flopped on the couch.

"What are you doing here? " Niki raised his eyebrows and asked her. What's with him

Please voteAnd comment :)

Please vote
And comment :)