25.

-third person's pov-

"i-Im sorry"

Ni-ki muttered, avoiding her gaze.

She opened her mouth to say things like 'it's okay' 'why did you did that', but how could she just say that. It was such an awkward and silent moment and only air could come out from her mouth after searching for thinks to speak up in a less awkward manner.

"what are you doing here by the way"

"uh- what was i- oh yeah" she was quite stunned by the sudden question of the boy after a long silence and made her like, forgot what she was. She then realized the thing lying on the ground. Picking it up and dusting it a bit, she handed him what she came to drop "this"

"you could have given tomorrow too.." he muttered while taking the baseball cap from her and wearing it on himself.

"oh no no!" she crossed her hands and shook her head. "I came out to take some fresh air but then decided to give this back to you while passing by-" he just smiled warmly at her. And without a warning he took her hand and dragged her by the wrist, away from that place and to the open sky.

It was just like a typical melodrama of romance, taking light steps on the concrete pathway with chilly breeze passing by and ticking the two of them in some pores of their open skin. Their hands almost brushing each other, it was quiet, and nice too.

He wanted to hold her hand, but he could not:(

Being the nishimura riki, he tried breaking the silence and start a conversation many times. But the words he wanted to say, just disappeared of its own and only air could come out of his mouth.

He kept on stealing glances at her. Her smooth skin glowing under the moonlight and not to forget, her rounded eyes, perfect angle nose, and soft lips which made him carve for her kisses- he wanted her, he wished he could call her 'mine' someday.

He opened his mouth to speak up, but then closed again after finding her little paws coming out of her hoodie and rubbing her own arms. It was enough for him to notice that she was feeling cold.

He didn't wasted a second before taking off his jacket and hovering it upon her. Her eyes got widened.

"ni-ki you'll catch a cold-"

"don't worry, I won't. and it feels like you need that more than me" he assured with a smile, putting his hands inside his sweatpants pockets. He was only wearing a layer of cloth after he took of his jacket.

"oh no im okay, take it back-" she refused to let him suffer in the cold weather alone, like, why would she do that. So she was about to take it off but he held her hand from doing so.

"trust me, im not cold" if anybody knew that he was freezing at that moment-

But it was okay for him, because it was byeol.

"o-okay then-" she gave him an apologetic look and proceeded walking. It became quiet again for few seconds until byeol lifted her gaze and looked at the open sky instead. A smile crept on her face as her expression brightened.

"riki look! A shooting star!"

"ah yea!" his face brightened after looking at the direction where byeol was pointing at.

"more shooting stars! I mean a meteor shower!!" she ran closer to the railings and exclaimed happily, looking at the night sky.

"wahh it's so pretty" she muttered while giggling by herself after the stars kept falling. She turned behind and motioned ni-ki to come closer to her and watch the beautiful scenery with her.

"I know, right?" he closened the gap between them and admired the shooting stars with her.

"do you know what's my favourite star?? It's vega. it's one of the brightest star in the galaxy you know. " she said with a wide grin, facing him after the session of the meteor shower ended.

Byeol's name was taken after the star. To always sparkle brightly like the stars and never loose her way. And that was also the reason why she loved stars and astrology that much.

"is it that pretty?" byeol nodded with a wide grin at his question and ni-ki let out a chuckle.

"you know which star I like the most?"

"which star?" byeol eyes sparkled like the stars were inside them and asked, excited to know the answer.

"han byeol"

HGYVVCGFUETFVJHGCFTYUFBFVso,how do we feel:D

so,
how do we feel:D