09.

-byeol's pov-

-byeol's pov-

"Let's wrap up for today Sunoo im tired" I yawned and fell on the carpet floor.

"Okay. We can complete this tomorrow i guess." He said and lay down besides me.

We got paired up somehow for the project you know? Because of some reasons. "Hey i should go home now. "

"Huh? Can you go alone? Want me to drop you? " He asked but i just shook my head and started packing my backpack. "I can go alone. It's still early "

"Noo I'll be worry, let me take you home. " He pouted and shook my arm. My cutie fox. Why is he so adorable T^T

"Yah im none other than Han Byeol. I said i can go by myself. " I said and smiled. We left his room and i was in front of the door. He hesitantly took back his hand and said, "Yah. "

"Huh? " I tilted my head and waited for him to say.

"Nothing, forget it. " What?

"Okay then I'll go now. Mrs. Kim thank you for taking care of me. " I bowed and she said that it was nothing.

"Next time you come, remember that you'll have dinner, only after that you can go. " Mrs. Kim said and i responded with a smile. I guess all the members of this family are cute like Sunoo—

"Yes i will! " I waved them a bye after that.

The sun sat already and the street lights were on. I was almost half of the way when I looked up at the sky, nothing could be seen because of the dark clouds. "It's going to rain" I said.

Just after i said, a rain drop fell on my cheeks. Soon that rain drop turned into a shower of rain. I didn't thought it would be this sudden—

I didn't bought my umbrella so i put my hands on top of my hands and ran on the pouring rain although i know i won't get any protection from my small hands.

I kept on running untill i found a shelter infront of a flower shop which was closed already.

I sighed—

Oh on— this is not the time for this—

I forgot i had periods and running stirs up my cramps. Aish. "Ah It hurts.." I held my stomach and sat i was all soaked on the rain.

The rain got heavier and i was left alone on the street.

"Excuse me? " Somebody called and i looked up to see. "Han Byeol? " It was Niki, holding his umbrella.

"Oh Niki" I tried to stand up but the pain. "Ah- aish i hate this. "

"What what happened? " He asked and sat infront of me.

"Cramps. You won't know" I cried whilst holding my stomach.

"You're all soaked. My house is nearby let's go there" He said and i hardly stood up with my hands on my hips.

"Catch this." He handed me his umbrella and he turned around so that his back was facing me.

"Im not that dumb. Just hop on" He said. I was speechless. Why would he do that—

"Ni-ki—" He pulled me by his hand and i landed on his back.

He adjusted himself and i was holding the umbrella. On they way, it was quiet rather than the sound of the rain drops. Just my heart beating fast like it was going to explode and butterflies flying around my stomach. Do they think this is a flower garden or something?

My cramps loosened. Idk how.

"Am i heavy? " I asked to break the silence because no one had talked since then.

"Very. I don't understand why short people like you even have weight." Here startes the bickering again. I shouldn't have asked that question urgh.

"Im not short just because you're tall. I bet you would reach the sky when you're 70." I scoffed and he paused infront of the door. I guess this is their house?

"Just shut up. " He said and put me down.

He opened the door and lead me the way to the bathroom. My uniform were just like i was drowned in a lake. "Yah, do you have clothes to wear? " I asked before entering the bathroom with a towel on my hand.

"Do i look like I'll go around naked? " You- i-

"Yah i didn't mean that! "

"Shut up. Im also all soaked because of you. "

"Did i asked you to carry me? "

"Shouldn't you be saying 'thank you' instead? " He said but i was inside already.

"Yah— i forgot— " I soon realised. Why am i like this?

"Ni-ki, you have two sisters right? " I asked.

"What does my sisters have to do here? "

"Do you think they have extra, um you know? " What bad deeds did I've done in my past life that im getting this much of negative blessings from god? I doomed.

"Aish what what? "

"Extra...........sanitary pads? " That was so embarrassing ㅠㅠ I've never asked this to a boy rather than him.

"Aish! Why did i even helped you!? Shall i ask them from Okayama!? " He shouted from his room.

"Oh— i forgot they went there last week—" What shall i do now-

"Ni-ki............. I know i owe you alot..... but can you help me please? Just this one? I swear this will be the last one im asking for you help! " He let out a deep sigh which i could even hear from the bathroom.

"What do you want me to do? " He asked-

"Convenience store"

It's raining cats and dogs here, so that's how i got this idea–