22.

-byeol's pov-

-byeol's pov-

"its my first time knowing that dancing is an accessment too" she furrowed her eyebrows while doing the steps carefully, or she might just trip and fall.

"it's not really dancing, you know, kinda like warming up?" sunghoon answered.

"oh but, why are we doing it in pairs and it feels like, im in a ball or something" she shrugged her shoulders but accidentally stepped on sunghoon's feet. But he just gestured her that it was okay. Such a gentleman.

"me as prince charming? well maybe not cause there is someone else?" he paused, he found someone not far from them and then only he continued, "oh and I can physically see that your step sister is trying to tear off your feelings instead of your dress huh? Now go get him" he spun her around and let her go with a smile.

"what-" he didn't know what he was talking about until she landed on someone's chest. She looked at his face and was about to let go of his arm which she was holding, but of course he held her hand tighter so that she won't run away again.

"r-riki" she uttered. He finally let go of his grip but kept on doing the ball-like dance with her, or the teacher would scold them.

"you can talk with sunghoon hyung every second and to me you don't even open your mouth. Why?" ni-ki questioned. She didn't responded that's why he continued again.

"are you scared of me? do I look like some sort of a monster to you?" she looked down before answering

"n-no it's not like that-"

"do you like him?" he leaned, decreasing the gaps between them. she pushed him a little by his chest after noticing dabin looking at them from afar.

"no! not at all! we're just friends" she let out a nervous laugh.

"then? why are you avoiding me?" she did't answered.

'because im scared...dabin trust me and I can't hurt her....'

"okay that's all. Let's move on to our new activity" the trainer clapped her hands, disturbing the moment they were having and let go of each other after that.

-

"hey hey hey don't shake, I'll buy you chicken after this!" she offered at the wooden block while clutching at the rope with all her might.

"okay slowly slowly han byeol you can do this!" she breathed heavily before trying to step on the next wood, but looking at the ground- "no you can't!!" she cried, still hugging the rope.

"byeol save me! This wood is shaking too much!" sunoo, who went before her cried while hugging the rope too.

"im not scared im not scared.............." byeol kept on mumbling that until she almost crossed the last one.

"almost there- you did it!"

"stop shouting and why are you standing up there? come down" sunoo called her. He was already standing at the ground when she followed him and that's how she got relief from her phobia of heights-

"why did we even had to climb up there when we were supposed to come down again?" with her hands on her hips, she questioned.

"I know right? We were THAT high, I thought my soul left my body." Sunoo dramatically explained.

They looked at the next step where the other students were going.

"oh that one looks alright"

-

"go faster" ni-ki said, he was trailing behind her.

"im going!" she looked back and said, walking on the rope little by little. They were like, walking on a rope on top of a small river. It wasn't that deep or steep but they can't just fall on the cold water?

"you're slow" he said and started shaking the rope.

"hey hEY HEY! STOP SHAKING! NISHIMURA RIKI!" byeol yelled.

"having fun??ha!" he laughed and started shaking it harder with a smirk on his face.

"NI-KI DO YOU WANT TO DIE!???" sunoo yelled at him.

"YAH!! I DON'T WANT TO FALL!" she cried and clutched onto his shirt while he was still having fun looking at them until he felt her pulling him.

"hey-" her foot slipped and they both fell into the water.

Living water flow on, sweep away my pain when will I become like them? teach me lord to sing along:')

when will I become like them?
teach me lord to sing along:')

Now I finally understood this song:,)