Chapter Eight

[AMBROSE'S POINT OF VIEW]

It-it was an accident..

I didn't mean to hurt Kaniah. But i did, and now she's off probably telling her mom how she wants to move schools now.

"Damnit!" This is all my fault. I just wanted her to feel special.

I would be her first dominant, I would like to teach her. But no matter how many times i try and not act like my father.. i do.

I hit women just like how he used to hit mom. I am Luca Mansone, Third son of My father who i killed. I am the mafia prince or king, whatever you want to call me. I have many..many names.

Since I killed my father not too long ago in italy, i moved to California, but my brothers and mother stayed in italy. I couldn't bring myself to let them come with me because i'm being hunted and some dude who wants to kill me because i guess my father has some debt to pay and now.

Here we are. "Goddamnit!" i shout. i walk out of the nurses office and she gives me a look. "She went home Luca, you can't go after her. She's gone."

Only a few people know my true identity and why i am here. Bethanie, is harmless, like a mother to me actually. I wanted to walk Kaniah down here to see Beth because i knew she would know what to do and take care of her.

I storm out of the school building. "Arghh!". Beth calls out to me. "Where are you going?Classes are still in session!"

"Fuck the classes!" I say. I get in my GT ford mustang, and speed off out of the school parking lot.

-

-

-