Chapter 34

Hi Lovelies,

34TH chapter is here and it is dedicated to @pratzrao :D

Pic on the side of the white wolf>>>

****

“That's what people do who love you. They put their arms around you and love you when you're not so lovable.” 
― Deb Caletti

TEMPLAR P.O.V

I was racing through the trees in my wolf form along with my friends. We had gone hunting early in the morning today and while we were returning home we decided to hold a race.

Beside me, I saw Keith’s wolf trying to keep up with me. Through squinted eyes he saw me and gave a wolfish grin. I smirked mentally. He is so going to lose this.

At the same time, Ben’s wolf jumped on my back and tackled me down.

‘Haha… I win’ Keith said through the link and I growled.

‘You owe me’ Ben told him through the link.

‘Unfair’ I screamed. ‘This is cheating. You both are cheaters’ I growled and standing on my limbs, I bared my fangs at Ben, who already ran ahead.

‘Look who’s talking’ Jan chuckled running towards me and I closed my mouth shut.

‘Point’ I muttered because she was right. Everyone laughed through the link while I sulked and walked towards my home.

After shifting back, I showered and then wore a grey skinny jeans and a white top. Tying my hair together in a high pony tail, I went to see Trudy.

It’s been three days since Randall’s death and things were back to normalcy in the pack. He had tried his very best to mess our pack up, but thankfully, we did not fall into his trap.

As I remembered Randall, I couldn’t help but growl.  Shaking my head, I continued walking towards Keith’s house.

“Trudy” I called pushing open the main door.

“In here” she called back and I followed the noise to her bedroom. Ophelia was also in the room and together, they were trying to wrap baby Sienna in a warm cloth because she just had her bath.

“Hey beautiful” I cooed at Sienna and she watched me with wide eyes. She kept watching me and smiling, I softly touched her cheeks. 

“Where is Keith?”

“He has gone to market” 

“Are you going to put her for a nap?” I asked Trudy.

“I have to feed her first” Trudy said watching Ophelia who was making sure Sienna’s hands to be tucked under the wrap.

“Did you get reply to all your mails?” she asked abruptly.

“Yes. All have agreed” I said with a big smile because we have received the last mail yesterday and I was overwhelmed that all the Alphas’ have agreed to attend the Sorority building to attend the meeting.

“The meeting is this Saturday right?” Trudy asked and I nodded. It was five days later.

“And did you get a call from Adio?” Ophelia, who also was having Sienna wear a woolen balaclava to cover her head and ears, queried.