City Lights-1

"Riddhima!!!Be careful.Sweetheart", Vansh stated.

Riddhima carefully got down from the taxi.She astonishingly looked at the huge buildings of Mumbai.The tall heighted buildings amazed her to great extent.Never in her life,Riddhima had seen such a tall building.She seemed alien to such things.The noise of constant horns made her come out of her trance.

" It's so beautiful.Vansh!!Just look at the buildings.They are so huge and beautiful."

"Yes!My sweetheart.Now come with me."

*********

Vansh and Riddhima married a year ago.It was a pure arrange marriage.They lived in a small village of Rajasthan.Vansh's father Ajay Rai Singhania was the headman of the village.His wife Anupriya Rai Singhania, was a respectable lady.She was a nice woman.Vansh had two sisters:- Ishani and Siya.Anupriya saw Riddhima in the Shiva temple and instantly liked her for her kind nature.Anupriya brought the marriage proposal of Vansh and Riddhima to Riddhima's parents where Vansh saw Riddhima for the first time and fell in love with her. Both the families got agreed for their marriage and they got married within 2 months.

Vansh and Riddhima's wedding took place in a pompous way.Almost everyone told that they were looking like a match made in heaven. The whole village was invited.Their wedding was the talk of the town.It was a delight to watch their wedding as the whole village was decorated extravagantly.

Everything was going well.They were living like a happy family.But one incident changed their life totally.

It was a fine morning. Vansh had gone to work and Riddhima had gone to visit her parents.Ajay, Anupriya, Siya and Ishani were at home.The gas leaked from the gas cylinder and the house caught fire.Nobody could escape from the house and it burned to ashes. Everything was ruined.Nothing was left.Nobody could be saved.

Vansh was traumatised after this incident. He blamed himself for not being able to save his family. Riddhima tried make him uderstand a lot but Vansh was stubborn.

Raghav Chowdhury, Ajay Rai Singhania's childhood friend, became the headman of the village after his demise. Somehow Vansh and Riddhima managed to get a small home.Angre,Vansh's childhood friend, helped them to get a home.

They were trying to cope up with the situation and another incident shattered them to pieces.

One day a theft took place in Raghav's house.As the investigation was going on,Vansh and Riddhima were accused of theft.They were sent to jail.

This time also Angre helped them a lot.He got them bailed. Angre told them to flee from this place as soon as possible. He even informed them that it was all a conspiracy of Raghav Chowdhury. Raghav killed the whole family of Vansh and showed it as an accident but actually it was a well planned murder.He did all this to become the headman of the village.That day when he wanted to kill their whole family he was unaware of the fact that Vansh and Riddhima were not at home. This irked him the most.So he decided to get them out of his way anyhow.

Vansh and Riddhima couldn't believe their ears. They felt backstabbed. Raghav was a very close friend of Ajay Rai Singhania. It could be told that he was the best friend of Ajay. Angre advised Vansh to take Riddhima away from this place as soon as possible because he heard Raghav planning about killing Riddhima.

Vansh couldn't risk his Riddhima's life at any cost. He doesn't have more courage to lose his loved ones.He has already lost a lot.He and Riddhima started their journey
for Mumbai.........

------------------------------------------------------------

Hola!Buddies.How're you all?I've started writing os. Please pardon my mistakes and don't forget to share your views on the os.
I'll be very happy if you guys suggest some plots for my one shots.I'll give credit to those for suggesting plots.
Pleae do Vote and comment.I'll be coming up with the 2nd part of City Lights very soon.Till then stay hale and hearty.

Love.Love.