Lethal Love

🔪 "Oh my God!Who is she?
I get drunk on jealousy.
But you'll come back
each time you leave
Coz Darling I'm a nightmare
dressed like a daydream" 🔪

The dark room echoed with her screams.

Hands tied to the chair,blood dripping off her head,fingers having deep cut,hands having scars of scratching,in total she was waiting for the death to come and hug her.

The door clicked open and she entered the room.The tapping sound of high heels caught her attention. The lady walked near the chair with a devilish smirk on her face.
Cladded in a black satin gown, she was looking ethereally beautiful.She looked like a naive lamb.A lamb who was too naive to understand anything. But who knew that she's not a lamb instead a tigress? A tigress who can cross any limits for her loved ones.Her love was too dangerous to handle.But nobody knew it.

Everybody thought that she was too naive in love.But nobody knew that her love was lethal.Her obsession was lethal.

The girl on the chair knew that her death was near.She was shivering with fear. For the first time in her life, she was scared of her.Isn't she the same girl who didn't even know what cruelty is? Isn't she the same Riddhima who didn't have any idea of brutality? How could she change so much? How? The questions which arised in her mind were driving her crazy.

She gathered some courage and asked the most common question.

"Why are you doing this, Riddhima?Why are you torturing me like this?"

She laughed like a maniac. Her laughter passed eerie vibes to the girl who was on the chair.She trembled in fear...

"Really? Ahana! You are asking me this question? You? "

Ahana raised her eyebrows in confusion. Now what the hell did she do?

"What did I do Riddhima?Tell me!"
(Ahana shouted)

" I see you're too curious to know about your deeds.You're pretending as if you don't know anything. Ok!Let me do the honours of explaining you about your deeds." (she stopped for a while then started again)

"Ms. Ahana Malhotra! You have got the audacity of touching my husband,my Vansh" (her eyes showing a glint of possessiveness)

Ahana looked at her in disbelief. Just a moment ago,in Vansh's birthday party she danced with Vansh. But she never thought that Riddhima would make a mountain out of a molehill.

" You were clinging to him as if you had been his wife.What was the need of dancing with him? Tell me! What was the need of touching him?"

Ahana flinched at her tone.

"Our fathers are business partners and you know it very well that there is nothing like that between us."

"I know that Vansh would never even come close to you.It was you who dragged him to the dance floor.But you stay away from him!Ah forget all this.You need not stay away from him coz I am gonna make all the arrangements. "

"What are you gonna do?"

Riddhima pointed the gun towards Ahana.

"Surprise!!! This is my way of punishing people who dare to touch my love.And you know that I am very possessive about MY LOVE"

"Riddhima please don't do this.I beg you.Please......"

"Goodbye Ahana"

And she shot her dead.Ahana's lifeless eyes kept staring at her.Riddhima closed
Ahana's eyes with her palm.

"Angre!Serve this body to the hungry Piranhas. At least, she would come of some use. Clean this place.I don't want a single drop of blood here."

"Yes.Bhabi"

Angre nodded like an obedient child.

"And yeah! Vansh shouldn't come to know about this at any cost."

"Sure. Bhabi."

Riddhima came out of the store room and joined the party.

"Sweetheart! Where had you gone? I was looking for you from such a long time. "

"Vansh! I had some important work to finish.Now that I'm here, let's have a dance."

"Of course, sweetheart. But before that I need to introduce you to someone."

Riddhima gave Vansh a quizzical look. A girl in white sheath gown came infront of Riddhima.

"Riddhima! Meet her. She's Ragini, my childhood friend and Ragini meet her. She's Riddhima, my beloved wife."

" Hello! Riddhima."

"Hi! Ragini."

"I must tell you Riddhima, Vansh talks so much about you."

"Oh!I see."

"Vansh! Let's have a dance afterall I'm meeting you after decades."

Saying this,Ragini dragged him to the floor but before they could start dancing a waiter bumped to Ragini and the juice spilled on her dress.Ragini excused herself and went to the washroom.

Here Riddhima kept looking at her next prey's retreating figure.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hi!Lovelies!! Hope y'all are doing well.I'm back with a new story.Do vote and comment. And don't forget to share your feedbacks. I'll be coming up with a new story real soon.And I'll also post the last part of City Lights.Till then stay fit and fine.

Love.Love.