Soulmate -1

_RiAnshCommunity_

Note-Plot taken from the movie "Queen" but many changes are made.

---------------------------------------------------

"I'm sorry Riddhima but I can't marry you."

"But why, Kabir?"

"Actually my mom told your parents to give a washing machine, an air conditioner, an LED Tv, some furnitures,some jewellery and some necessary things as gift. But I guess your father falied to arrange the crockery set. So I have to call off the wedding as your family couldn't fulfill our wishes."

Riddhima's heart broke into million pieces. She couldn't believe her ears.It was getting hard for her to breathe. Her body was getting numb. Her hands froze and she felt like she couldn't hear anything. The man whom she loved immensely called off the wedding just before one day of the wedding. That too, only for a CROCKERY SET!!!!!! Like Seriously?????

Didn't he love her? Didn't he make beautiful promises to her? Didn't he tell her that he'll stand by her however the situation gets? Didn't he tell her that he'll always keep her happy?Wasn't he the one who promised Riddhima no matter what happens I'll always be there for you'?

That person who was in relationship with her for more than 3 years called off the wedding overnight? She was feeling as if she would get unconscious anytime.

"Riddhima!Riddhima!! Riddhima!!!!"

Her trance broke at this.

"Kabir! papa didn't get enough time to buy it.He'll definitely give it.Please don't do this.", said Riddhima holding his hands.

"Can't you hear Riddhima? I told you the reason. Moreover you don't match my standard.", said Kabir jerking her hands.

"What???"

"Yes!!!! You really don't match my standard!!! After coming from abroad I have realised that you're really out of my league!!Just look at yourself....your hair style,your dressing sense and your make up everything is so tacky! "

Tears rolled down her cheeks. In these 3 years of relationship,many a times he bullied her for her short height,chubby cheeks and her dressing sense but never in her life she thought that he would make it such a big issue.She never thought that her looks matter so much to him.For him,her appearance was the most important thing.

"You can't do this to me Kabir!!You also love me then how could you not agree for this wedding?, said Riddhima while sobbing.

" Oh! My dear Riddhima.I don't love you.After coming from London, I have realised that you don't deserve me. Riddhima! I was the most popular guy of the college.Girls drooled over me.Many of them wanted to marry me. Some of them also proposed to me but I wanted a hot and beautiful girl as my girlfriend. But you were such a nerd!! You were so good in studies. Each and every teacher praised you.You know what, my father also started chanting your name.Riddhima has done this, Riddhima has done that. Ufff!!! I was tired of hearing your name all the time.That's why, I got into a relationship with you only on his insistence.Now that he is no more I can get rid of you. "

Saying this, Kabir walked out of the caffee. Riddhima got the biggest shock of her life.
Her younger brother, Yash, who was standing outside the caffee heard everything and informed their family members about it. Riddhima came out and both of them got into the taxi. In the whole journey, Riddhima didn't say a single thing. Her brother tried to gain her attention many times but she didn't utter a single word.

They reached home. Everyone in the house wanted to ask many things to Riddhima but she remained quiet. Her parents feared that she would get into depression if she stayed like this. She went to her room and closed the door. Sitting on the floor,she hugged her knees. Burying her face in between the thighs, she sobbed continuously. Her sobs were being heard outside the room.Her parents asked her to open the door for many times but she didn't burge from her position.She didn't even realise when she drifted to deep slumber.

Silence prevailed in the whole house.The house which was in a festive mood till now turned into a haunted house.It seemed like it was a ghost house.

Next morning :-

Sunrays peeped through the window pane and fell on Riddhima's face.She woke up with a jerk and went to the washroom hurriedly. As soon as she saw herself in the mirror, all bitter memories flashed in front of her eyes.She washed her face and went out of the room.Everyone was staring at her as if she were an alien!!Her mom and dad were looking at her teary eyed.
Some of her relatives were whisperimg at one corner of the living room.They were bad mouthing her, some were calling her names, some were calling her infertile,characterless and what not.

Her parents wanted to tell her many things but decided to keep quiet as it would not lessen her agony instead it would add salt to her injury. They had their breakfast. There was pin drop silence at the breakfat table.

Suddenly she spoke,"I want to go to honeymoon. "

It was a pre-booked trip for her honeymoon.She loved Paris so much and wanted to travel to this country once in her life, especially with her life partner.

Her mother was awestruck at her statement. Never in life, Riddhima has gone anywhere without her parents.Here she wants to go to Paris all alone.

Her mother was going to deny for that but Riddhima's father told, "It's ok,my child.If you wanna go, you can go. I have no problem with it. "

"But!"

"No ifs and buts Sumitra(Riddhima's mom)! If she wants to go, she will go."

*******

Riddhima packed her bags and got ready for the journey. She took all her necessary things and set out for a new chapter of life. She wanted to rediscover herself in this journey.All her life, she was in search of a soulmate who would love her with all her flaws. This time she was in search of her own soul.But little did she know that this journey of hers would embark a new beginning of her life.

--------------------------------------------------------

Hola!!! Lovelies!!! Hope that all of you are doin' well. I have come up with a new Os. Hope you liked it.Pardon me if you found this one boring.I'll try to make the next part more interesting.

Actually the plot of this os is taken from one of favourite movies "Queen". But many changes are made in the story. So it will be quite different from the movie.

Please do vote and comment. And don't forget to share your feedback.I'll be coming up real soon.Till then take care and stay safe.

Love.Love.