jealous|#2

Prompt:Hermione getting jealous over you and one of your friend.

You and one of your friends were talking to each other,at the corner of your eye you can see Hermione staring at you too not even paying attention to what we're Harry and Ron saying.

Hermione felt like her brain was about to explode looking at the two of you.

y/f/n made you laugh about a joke she told you,you laughed along.

Hermione's Pov

I stared at the two of them,I'm being jealous right now,I should be the only one making her laugh not anybody else.Seeing them makes my brain explode.She's mine and only mine

gosh mione why do you have to feel like this I thought,I glared at them.

I turned back to Harry and Ron, paying my full attention to them.

"Hey 'Mione why do you look so upset?" Asked Harry with a confused face.

"y/n and her friend are too close" I said rolling my eyes sighing frustrated

"Oo someone's jealous" smirked Ron

"Shut it you aren't helping" I said,Harry and Ron laughed quietly.

End of Pov

Currently you and y/f/n were laughing like idiots.Later on it was a few hours later your and
y/f/n were gathering your stuff and leaving. Y/f/n
Said her goodbyes and went towards her common room.

A/n(y/f/n can be in any house just not in Gryffindor for this one! Sorry)

At the Gryffindor common room•

You went to the girls dormitory and went inside and seen just Hermione.

"hey darling" you said smiling and going over to her.
she ignored you and rolled her eyes,getting into her bed and tucking her self in.

you stand there confused as to why she was acting like this.

"did I do something" you asked sitting in the corner of her bed.

"no you totally didn't acknowledge me in the library" said hermione with a bit of attitude In her voice.

you then let the moments from earlier sink in, you sigh, "about that,sorry my love I just was having a moment with y/f/n,I'll make it up to you" you said

Hermione Sat up grabbing your jaw and pulling towards her.she whispered in your ear with a hot voice "you'll be punished tonight".

your breath hitched as you got butterflies,you nod with your face flushing.She pulled away from your ear.

(you can guess what happened next,yes I'll include yk what in some other imagines)