imagine|25

A/N: this imagine is gonna be after the war also comment if you guys liked the text in the middle or on the left side .

____________________________________

This place looks depressing now it's almost as if it's an abandoned house but it's not. There's two partners living in a warm house but yet it seems so depressing

"We haven't had a normal conversation without arguing Hermione now for fucks sake can't you just talk to me at least once!" argued Y/n who was heated all because of  Hermione.

For the past 2 weeks things haven't been going well everyday it was constantly the two arguing or ignoring each other but was there a reason ? Not really or who knows. If you loved your partner to death would't you at least talk to them ?.

"I haven't been ignoring you! You just don't fucking listen to whenever I'm trying to talk to you" Hermione said

"Then talk ! Why are we like this? Why can't we just get along like how we used to?" Y/n walked over to her cupping her cheeks as a worried expression came to her face

"baby please can we just not argue for a day? Is it too much to ask" y/n pleased

"O-okay I'm sorry" Hermione put her hand over y/n's and squeezed them , they both were at the point to crying but instead they just layed  in bed holding each other .

Hermione's Pov:

I just miss on how our relationship was I see where this is going and it's now toxic I don't want to let go of her and I don't know when.

She had fallen asleep this was the right time to leave I wouldn't be able to face her to tell her that this relationship has to end before it gets worse. I got out of bed carefully not to awake her and packed my things.

Before I would let her go I went into our office and sat down thinking of a way to write a farewell letter......

The letter

Y/n, I am currently sitting down in our office where we once shared memories without arguing. I don't know how to write this and I would expect for you to laugh at me because I was once a bright witch but it didn't mean that I would know everything. I miss how our relationship was and now it's like the spark is gone no I didn't fall out of love . We both are tired of arguing and fighting with each other everyday I hate seeing us both hurt in silence what I'm saying is I'm leaving you Y/n. It's for the best of us and take time to heal but you have to do it on your own I'll always have a part of me that loves you but for now it isn't there.

Goodbye Y/n.
~Hermione Granger .