2--Oh No

Y/N pov

I am freaking out...I am so scared, what if they find out about my dad. Wait...why are these kids staying here anyways? Whatever. I need to not leave this room no matter what. Well, I'm kinda hungry...No!! No leaving room. What do I even do at this moment.
*BOOM*
  What was that?? Oh no. I have to make sure everyone is alright, but, I shouldn't leave the room. Fuck it.

   I open the door and run out to the loud noise to only realise that it is Class 1a just being loud and immediately Midoriya notices me "Hey! It's you!" He runs up to me. I am frozen, I can't move.
   "Are you okay"
Ya, I'm perfectly fine besides the fact heros are in this building where my father might enter anytime soon and kill me. "Yep, perfectly fine" I say through my fake ass smile.

What do I do, the other kids are coming over here now "Hey, who are you talking to?" A kid with red hair comes up to us talking. Making it worse..damn, what do I do? I just stare off into space trying to ignore it all.

"--name?" Were they asking for my name? "Y/N is what you can call me" I say with a blank expression. I start looking around really hoping I wasn't tracked down. "What's wrong?" I don't know who is talking at this point "she was like this when we found her earlier"
"I need to stay hidden." I whisper
I look up and realize I might have said that louder than I thought.

"What are you extras do-" the angry boi stopped his sentence when he saw me. I didn't know what to say or do but we just stared at eachother for a second. At this moment I have almost my entire body covered up. I'm wearing gloves, a hoodie, and leggings. My leggings are pretty cool though because they have pockets. Anyways, I look away from him and realize another thing. I don't have my mask on. I dig through my pockets in my legging and put it my mask. "Sorry everyone, you had to see my face" I saw apologizing

   "There is nothing wrong with your face, why would you think that" a girl with pink skin was talking

   "Well, my quirk..just...they are pretty small. Just one on my lip and one on my tounge" I start to get quieter and quieter.

    "Bakubro did you notice something, you guys were staring at eachother for some time" red hair said

  "Just some markings on her face dumbass. How did you not notice them?"

  I start pointing to remeber names "Midoriya" I say pointing he looks at me confused "Iida" I keep pointing at each person "Urakaka" they look weirded out "Bakugo" I then have all of there names said. "All remembered" I say quietly.

    "Was that your quirk?? You know who people are?" Someone asks

I look up "nope, I have just seen you all on t.v before. Now if you excuse me. I should head back to my room before..." don't say it, they can't know "before I sleep past my bed time..ya..bed time" I say starting to walk back to my room. Someone grabs my hand and as a pull away my glove comes off. "Oh..sorry" it was Kaminari. I look at him shocked for a second. "It is fine, you need something?" "I just wanted to know what you quirk is. I am just curious"
  I look down at my uncovered hand. Seeing the small lightning bolts at the ends of them. I take a deep breath. Grab his hand take the glove and shock him a little bit then I spin point My fingers in a gun and shoot electricity at a light making it go out. "My quirk..it isn't electrification if that's what you are thinking...it has many many traits to it. Not just electricity. That's all I'm showing you because it isn't like you'll get to know me before I die anyways. Goodbye." I bow my head and run to my run closing it and locking it.

  I probably just left them in shock. I just needed them to not follow me this time. He will be here and find me at some point. I'm so scared. I'm such a coward. I go to sit on my bed plugging in my phone to the wall. Taking off my other glove. I have nothing with the other hand, I just think it looks weird wearing only one glove I then take off my mask. I take off my hoodie so I'm now in my crop top. I try to relax but I feel pretty lonely now that no one is talking to me. I sit in front of the door. Hearing the craziness of that class 1a. Making me feel less lonely. I'm still wondering why they are here..I should have asked.