3--late night music plus some home life

Y/N pov

I can't sleep. It is getting early. I'm stressing out to much. Hopefully I can run home. Make him Breakfast, come back. Then if need be, I will run home. Make him dinner. Come back. I need the exercise anyways. It can maybe help with a new quirk if I get one or just help me run better and faster in general.

   Sometimes I like to imagine what quirks I could have if I had a happy life. I learned the my great uncle had the tattoo quirk but he didn't get that strong from it. That's what my dad told me anyways...

    Sleeping just isn't in my best interest right now. I'm so scared to go home, maybe the heros can help me....not possible, they won't do anything, I deserve to get beat. I get up from my laying position and just sit down. I'm in my sports bra and look down at my tummy. I am kinda lonely. A quick saying "you guys can come out to play now"  the fox and wolf that were once on my tummy are now infront of me. Both splitting black and white. There eyes are a deep purple though which really stands out. The fox and wolf start to play. "I really need to name you guys..."
   They both look at me and then continue to play. The wolf playfully growling while the fox is panting from excitement. I give a small smile. At least they are here for me. I let them play for a little bit until they started to get a little tired. They went back to being tattoos after a couple hours.

    It is now straight quiet...I get a very bad feeling then I hear music. It is very quiet bur I definitely hear it. I sit on the wall listening to the music that is playing. It was honestly pretty relaxing. Some of the songs were pretty upbeat but all music can help me sleep if I need it. Then I hear bakugo finally say something after 30 minutes of vibing to music.

    "Why am I thinking this shit, what the hell is wrong with me!" It was more a whisper yell, I couldn't tell because there is a wall between us and I have no idea how thick they are.

    I continue vibing to the music starting to get pretty tired. I realize the time 5am..oh no, I can't sleep. I am so exhausted though. Maybe once I get home I can nap.

   I grab my bag and pack everything up. The small amount of things I brought. I message Kami..

Y/N🙃
Please give my number to Bakugo for me. I want to message him some stuff but I am leaving right now.

I honestly don't expect him to be awake. Hopfully he will read my message and get Bakugo to message me.

   I walk out my door accidently slamming it. Shit. I heard shuffling where Bakugos room is. I walk over to it and before I knock he opens it.

   "What are you doing dumbass"

   "I'm leaving. I heard noise. I come to check on you. But I see that you are fine so I got to get home before anything happen. Kami should give you my number....soooo...bye" and then I ran out. I started running as fast as I could. It is still around 6...6:13am to be exact. I need to get home before 6:30 to make him Breakfast before he leave and I do not want to be notice.

6:25am..I made it home. I have never ran that fast in my life. I run inside smelling some alcohol. He doesn't normally drink, he is just naturally abusive. The alcohol might make it worse. I've never seen him drunk. I run to the kitchen and start start make him some eggs and toast.

6:32am...he is coming down the stairs. I put the eggs on a plate and toast with butter on a napkin next to the plate. I made sure the fork was next to the plate as well.

6:33am..he sat down and then looked at me. He is going to tell me how much he hates me and to leave "Are you going tk just stand there or sit down" what..what did he just ask. "Ummm..I will sit down" I take a seat in front of him.

   He eats while I just sit there messing with my fingers. He takes a bite of his toast after finishing his eggs. "Where were you last night"

  "I went to a hotel." I need to explain myself "I just needed some time away from home and I know you need to cool off a bit so me being away from home hopfully would help"

  "Okay"

And then it went quiet again. What the heck. I feel so awkward. This has never happened before. He finished and stood up "I'm off to work. Make sure dinner is  ready before I get here" I nod my head "yes sir" and he walks out.

   The was the strangest interaction I've ever had with my father. I walk to my room and unpack my stuff. I plug my phone in and start to listen to music.

7:00am...

UNKNOWN
Hey...

Y/N🙃
I'm sorry but who is this

UNKNOWN
Bakugo, dumbass, who else

Y/N🙃
Sorry I just have to be couscous

Baku💥
It is fine. Whatever

Wait..I just received a message from kami

Kami😉
Just gave your number to bakugo, you owe me!!

Y/N🙃
Okay sir, what would you like?

Kami😉
You to tell Bakugo to stop being so mean to me

Y/N🙃
I sure can try

Y/N🙃
Hey, I have a question

Baku💥
What is it

Y/N🙃
Can you be a little nicer to Kami

Baku💥
Ya, whatever

Y/N🙃
Thank you 💜

There, done. I'm just going to relax for couple hours then clean some and then make dinner.

The day went by pretty fast. You cooked dinner and went to your room. Your father didn't pay any attention to you so you just went to sleep because of how exhausted you were.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Thank you for reading this chapter. I know this one is pretty trash but I tried. Took a couple days to write this one because I got super busy so I was writing small bits a time and I rushed the end because I was almost done but I was needed to do stuff so that's how this chapter is ending. See ya later!