4-- a fun day out

A/n: I'm so sorry I haven't updated this. I got busy with work and helping band kids but I'm free right now watching over my sister so imma continue this...again as always if you have a request for a story let me know and I can write it or even a one-shot I can also do.
---------------------------------------------------------

TRIGGER WARNING FOR SUICIDE AND SELF HARM IN THIS CHAPTER

Y/n pov

I wake up to silence. It was strangely quiet and I did not like that. I slowly got up and left my room walking to the kitchen. Finally looking at the time. I realized that it was three in the morning. Did I really sleep for an entire day and night? Was I thought exhausted and how come father didn't wake me up? I look at the kitchen counter and saw a note.

Went out for a couple days. Do whatever you want but if i hear from anyone you got in trouble your getting a beating

-dad

Okay then. That answers it all. I think for a bit.. maybe this would be the perfect time to commit suicide. He isn't home to keep me busy and stop me and it isn't like I have any friends.
Just when I was about to head to the bathroom my phone vibrates.

Baku💥
Hey. What are you doing today?

Why was he messaging me...

Y/N🙃
Don't mean to sound rude or anything but why are you messaging me

Baku💥
Just felt like it and these dumbasses here for some reason miss you and want to get to know you

Y/N
Oh...umm...I'm a little busy at the moment so maybe some time around noon we can hang out..

Baku💥
I'll let these nerds know

    This is ruining my plans for suicide. I ran to the bathroom it was now 4am. I spent way too much time messaging bakugo and day dreaming. I spent another 30 minutes trying to find a damn blade. Finally found one, I'm going shopping later for new ones.

I get to into the bathtub. I'm in shorts and my sports bra at the moment trying to decide on where to cut and finally decide my hips. I starting cutting over and over again. Both hips covered in deep and small cuts. A couple wouldn't stop bleeding so I just put bandaid on them. I covered my cuts with my shorts and then put on a t shirt. Looking at the time it was around 6:30. I'm just going to go grab new blades and then come home to take a nap.

~~le time skip~~

Someone is awaking me from my nap. It is....

Kaminari😉

That's what it read on my phone in big letters.

I answer it

"Hello?" I ask

"Y/n!! Bakugo said you were hanging with us today around noon but..umm...it is already 12:30. So if you want, we can go pick you up from where you live?"

"Oh..umm..yes please actually. Here is my address"

I sent him a message of the address.

We hang up and I brush my hair. I head outside waiting. I see a huge van pull up and then I get dragged into it by the one and only bakusquad.

We reach a mall and start walking around. Then we all split up but for some reason bakugo and I stayed next to eachother. We started talking about a lot of things starting with the dumb normal questions like "What's your favorite color?" Or "what do you do for fun?" It was honestly a really nice distraction from life until....

"Your dad seems like an asshole, he just uses and abuses you"

We were walking but I froze the moment he mentioned my dad

"Well..uh...y-ya. He k-kinda is just like t-t-that" I was really nervous now " I mean aren't all parents like that to there kid at some point. Hitting you, calling you names, starving you until you can't move...it's normal. I mean I'm not even aloud to cry without getting hit but I see people who don't cry all the time in front of people so it obviously happens all the time so that's just how--"

I was suddenly hugged

"You are so stupid y/n. No one should have to go through that. I may also be an asshole and at one time bullied someone really bad but I've changed a bit. No one is suppose to know I care about them though so don't go around saying anything you dumb extra"

I smile and hug him back. Then memories of all the hate and pain come rushing into my head. I hold back the tears and just grip onto bakugo to keep the tears in and he realizes this. He let's go, takes my hand, and then starts running in a random director I think. We end up at the back of the mall where no one was. I looked around confused and then he hugged me again.

"It is okay to cry around me. I won't hurt you" he said it very softly and that is the softest I've ever heard him talk.

I grab onto his back and start sobbing and crying. My legs go weak and I collapse. I kept crying and just couldn't stop. I got so exhausted from all the crying though and my body went numb. I was so tired and as I was falling asleep I hear a quiet...

"Everything is going to be okay"

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hope that chapter was enjoyable for you guys. I care about every single one of you and appreciate you all who stick with my stories. Love to hear any criticize you guys have though. I always am willing to get better in anything. Thank you💜