6-Love?

Author is sorry for last one but here is more of a happier chapter..I hope.

Bakugo pov

God. I'm so scared. I shouldn't have let her go. I should have protected her. What is wrong with me. I wish I just held her. Told her how I felt. She is in the hospital. Been in a coma for a week now. She dropped the blade before fully cutting her neck, she only has a small cut there that wasn't too bad. I'm so scared to lose her. I was suppose to be the 1# hero in the future but I can't be that if I just let someone I care about get tortured and almost die. I'm an idiot.

Listening to her heart monitor is making me go insane but at the same time keeping me sane with the thought She is still alive. I scoot my chair closer to her and hold her hand. I stare at her wrist seeing all the scars and cuts that are there. God, I'm a joke. I squeezed her hand in hope she would squeeze it back. I start to cry.."why. Y/n. You should have asked for help..you should have just told me you were hurting. You seemed so happy to go buy that gift..why were you so happy about dying? You were in so much pain and you kept it on the inside..,you should have talk to me! WHY DIDN'T YOU TALK TO ME!!!" I was crying..oh fuck. I keep ahold of her hand while wiping my tears away. I lay my head on her hand. I keep crying. I've given up on wiping my tears away.

"Hey, Katsuki...you need to eat something." My mom...I forgot she was here to come pick me up.
"Go away hag"

"I'm not going to get angry with you right now. You seem to really care about her. I understand. I'm going to go get you something to eat. You better eat it though"

She walked out of the room. I keep crying into her hand. I want to save her. I want her to wake up. I want to hug and kiss her. Be with her for the rest of my life. I felt her hand twitch after another 20 minutes of holding her hand..maybe I was just holding onto it too tight. I lossen my grip on her hand. But I can't bring myself to look up. I've ran out of tears to cry but I'm exhausted. I felt a small movement and someone touching my hair. I slap there hand away. "Don't touch me hag"
"I didn't know I was a hag" I heard a quiet voice above me say and felt a squeeze on my hand. I look up quickly.

I see y/n looking softly at me. I just up quickly and I see her flinch. "Sorry. Didn't mean to scare you" I say very genuine. She gives me her beautiful smile. "It's okay..can you get me some water though. My throat really hurts"
"Y-yes of course" stupid!! I just stuttered..I left as soon as possible to get her a water and grab a nurse.

I walk in with a nurse. "Y/n this is nurse Brianna. She is going to check up on you now that you are awake. Is that okay" I say as i give her the water I got for her. She nods her head and I sit back down and hold her hand again.

Everything seems fine with her and they said she could be released tomorrow but she needs a place to stay.
"She can stay with me!" I yell
They allow it for now and I message my mom the details.

------time skip------

We leave the hospital and arrive at my place. She looks better now that she is leaving.
We walk into my place and she looks at my mom. We look at her a little confused..
"Umm..where will I sleep??"

"You will sleep in my room dumbass" I say looking her in her eyes. She looks away and takes off her shoes. She follows me to my room.

We sit down on my bed. She seems uncomfortable and she looks at me. She really needs permission for everything?
"Can I have a hug?" I feel my face heat up...oh...
I nod my head and she hugs me. Very tightly and I hug her back. She starts to cry. That makes me hug her tighter. She just cries into my chest. "It's okay. I'll never hurt or leave you" that made her cry more.

I heard stomping up to my room. That fucking hag.

"Katsuki Baku---oh" she started off yelling but then gets quiet when she realizes why she heard crying. I didn't make her cry, she was crying because of her past.

She walks out of the room quietly closing the door. Y/n looks up at me with puffy eyes. She gives me a small smile and then starts to laugh over my mom yelling to being quiet in a second. I give a small smile and listen to her beautiful laugh. She is amazing and wonderful.

Y/n pov

Honestly, I hope Bakugo and I last. He is amazing and wonderful. He seemed like he never left my side while i was in the hospital and figuring out I've been out for a week was pretty crazy. He was worried about me.

"Bakugo??"

He looks at me he seemed a little upset.

"Call me Katsuki" Oh that's why
"OK. Kastu....can I kiss you?" His eyes went wide and he started blushing he then kisses me. It was a very light kiss that I wished would never end.

We stopped kissing. It was a very nice kiss. We stared into each others eyes for what felt like forever. We kissed again. Another very light kiss. He didn't want to hurt me. I felt loved. He slowly lowered me onto the bed and he was ontop of me and our kissing got rougher. I wasn't ready to do anything past kissing. I was still scared. He put his hands under my shirt I jumped and grabbed his hands. He stopped kissing me and i shook my head no. He understood and just kissed me more.
"I love you, y/n"
"I love you, Katsu"

We smiled at each other and touched foreheads and noses. We did a light quick kiss and he got off of me. I couldn't stop smiling. I felt happy. This was an amazing feeling. I decided to get some proper rest before dinner. I lay down and katsu says he is going to go workout. I close my eyes.

I wake up terrified with katsu waking me up remembering where I am. I take a deep breath and hug him. "It's time for dinner. Let's go eat. Okay?"
I nod my head and we head down to eat. I sit down and eat what is for dinner. It was really good.

It is time to just get some rest now.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hey everyone. This story is almost over. About 1 or 2 more chapters left before this story is over. If you got any request for the next story to be written let me know and I can start writing some of it now if you got anything you can either type the request here or you can dm it to me. It will start coming out with chapters when this book is over. I appreciate any support I get.💜