Lazy day

Authors Note

sorry for the long wait i blame school!!!!!! anyways short chapter i promise to make the next one longer

And @Heatherr_Lovee WILL make sure i keep that promise because she is my WONDERFUL editor and she also plays Bree in this story. So this chapter is dedicated to her without her my writing would be a mess so go FAN HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MASSIVE THANK YOU HEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kiss you By One Direction on the side you guys know im a big Directioner and i had to :D

Anyways here it is VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**************************************************************************************************

I woke up felling the warmth of the sun from my window hitting my face. Blinking rapidly I squinted, rubbing my eyes trying to adjust my eyes to the bright light. I tried sitting up but was stopped by an arm tightening around my waist. I looked up and met Justin's beautiful green eyes starring at me like I was the only thing that mattered to him. I felt my cheeks get red and smiled, leaning back into him.

We just starred at each other for what seemed like forever; finally I broke the wonderful silence that could have lasted forever, just because he was in it.

I looked over at my alarm clock and sighed. It was 9:00 in the morning. The day just really wanted us to join others in the outside world. I wasn’t too happy with day right now. Why couldn’t it be night? I loved night, and loved spending it in Justin’s arms.

“It’s too early,” I grumbled. I hated the mornings. It’s kind of a vampire thing.

"Too early its 9 o’clock,” He smirked at me, pushing my hair out of my face. "I don't get up until 11,"he grumbled, pulling the blankets back over us with one arm, pulling me in closer with the other.

I rolled my eyes and was about to get off the bed when I was pulled back by securing arms, my head and hand bounced back, resting on Justin's chest again.

"No I'm still sleepy “he whined while wrapping a protective arm around my waist pulling me closer to him.
"You’re such a little kid," I grinned, planting a kiss on his cheek.

"But you still love me,” he said looking up at me with his green eyes poking my belly. I giggled and poked him back.

"Well that's debatable.” I stated, pulling myself out of his reach. He frowned and tried to reach for me but I moved away every time he got to close. It was like a cat and mouse game. We were such children. 

"What do you mean it's debatable?” he asked, folding his arms over his chest while frowning. He stopped trying to pull me closer.

"Well,” I said, dragging on my well in a sing song voice. “After spending some time with Cole I don't know.” I said, shrugging trying to get a raise out of him.

And let me tell you he looked pretty pissed, so I guess my job as a taunting girlfriend was done. Now I had to apologize, because he actually had that broken look on his face.

He got up and started to walk out the door but I ran in front of him with my vampire speed and stopped him.

"Where are you going?” I asked no longer wanting to play with his emotions. I felt really bad.

"To rip someone's head off." His tone was serious.

"I was kidding jeez Justin "I said and pecked him on the lips.

"I knew you were,” was all he said before crashing his lips to mine and wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. I didn't mind at all so I kissed him back and put my arms around his neck.

I loved this feeling. It was the best feeling in the world. 

A voice cleared and we broke apart. I turned and saw it was Klaus. Justin put his arms around my waist bring me closer to him until my back hit his chest. I looked back and forth between Klaus and Justin who were having a glaring contest.

Klaus smiled, lunging for us. Then Rebekah came flying through the door, hitting him upside the head.

"Let them have fun, Nick." she said laughing.

"I am not going to stand here and watch my niece sucking face with a Salvatore,” he said now glaring at Rebekah. 

"Who is saying you have to watch?” Rebekah said. “And by the way your minions are requesting your presents down stairs.”

"This isn't over and by the way if you hurt her I’ll kill you,” he threatened Justin and left to go talk to his hybrids.

"I'm sorry about him, where you two heading out?” she asked.

"Mom I'm not even dressed, we kind of just woke up." I said to her laughing.

"We were heading off to bed because it’s too early to be up.” Justin said, poking me again and moving us closer to the bed.

My mom gave him a skeptical look and laughed while walking away.

"So are you going to tell Elena?” he asked as we sat back down on the bed.

“I don’t know. Not today, but sometime I will have to I guess.” I sighed, lying back down on the bed.
He lay next to me, just staring at me.

“I wish it could always be like this, just me and you. Nobody else,” he laughed, kissing me.
After a while we broke away, bursting out into laughter.

That would be nice. Very nice.

But then, my phone rang.