Under Cover

Authors Note

i 've been promising this girl a dedication so here you go @hotstuffnumber1 you deserved it sorry for not giving it to you sooner :(

the video on the side is only happy when it rains by Kat Graham and i officially fell in love with the song so its on the side. sorry for any mistakes tried to update fast but had trouble with writer block :(

if you want a dedication message me and ill dedicate :D

you know the drill VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND DON'T LEAVE YOUR HOUSE WITHOUT A DAYLIGHT RING JUST WARNING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol here's the chapter

****************************************************************************************************

after the little charade that happened yesterday i knew i couldn't go home where i knew Elena and Jeremy were in on Justin's little plan to make me turn on my humanity. i mean don't get me wrong i suddenly had a change of heart when he kissed me yesterday, like all my hatred disappeared just from that one kiss. and that spark we had when we kissed or how his arms were around me, i felt safe for some weird reason. even though i regret what i did to him, but it had to be done.

i knew two things at this moment as i paced around in my hotel room. the first was i knew my family, my friends would try to get me to turn on my humanity so i had to keep my guard up and not trust a single person, but myself, Katherine's been doing it for hundreds of years if she could do it so could i, but be less of a bitch non the less.

the second was i had to find Katelin and take her down. she can take my humanity all she wants, but when she takes it out on my sister that's where i draw the line and now that i don't have a care what so ever she was going to pay.

i compelled the workers of this hotel to not tell a single soul that i was here.wouldn't want to blow my cover now would i. i decided to take a quick shower and change into the clothes that i compelled a hotel employee to get me also blood if i needed it and all the necessaries.

after my shower i put my blood red v neck on along with my leather jacket and some black skinny jeans with boots that went a little above my ankle. i was on my way to meet Bonnie,but not before making her promise not to breath a word of this to anyone.

i pulled up in my new convertible to the Bennett house. i was not to happy about having to giving up my lambo,but i put it in a storing garage for later for when i can retrieve it.i walked up and rang the door bell.  

"Rosalie" Bonnie breathed while opening the door

""Bonnie so good to see you" i said

"come on in" she said opening the door wider for me to enter

"nice house" i said looking around

"hey Bonnie i left my............."a voice said behind me

"why Hello Caroline" i said

"y-you how could you do that to Justin he was only trying to help you and what do you do........."she rambled

"Caroline,Care" i said trying to stop her from talking " i know what he was trying to do, but i had to do what i had to do i cant turn my humanity on just yet.

"what do you mean you cant turn it on just yet"Caroline fired back

"I'm gonna make katelin pay for what she did then ill go after Katherine next i cant let them ruin our lives anymore I'm gonna make them pay, so don't stand in my way or you will end up getting killed along with them"  i stated.