Chapter 15

After that I heard to my left.

Gray: ah there you are hey I found him.

Just then gray/ mizore and toph came in to my view as I was already finished with my food.

Gray: damn ryo you hungry.

I shrugged my shoulders as I heard toph.

Toph: are you always this hungry?

Ryo: well yeah but I never really got the chance to eat this much before so I just got used to it.

I saw her fist close as the others got out their lunch's.

Time skip.

Lunch is now half way over I had my head on mizore's lap since she said it was ok we all then heard.

Sona: hello ryo I came like I said I would.

I saw everyone stiffened slightly as she then came in front of us as I sat up as i heard toph.

Toph: sona sitri the heiress to the sitri clan I've heard good things about you.

Sona slightly bows as she then said.

Sona: yes that is me I was told to give you a prober welcome but due to some other events I wasn't able to introduce myself this morning I'm sorry about that i was told that both you toph and the ice twins here along with others in the future was to come to here to help teach and protect ryo here and I was told that I would get the full details from you all.

Toph: I was told to tell you yes.

Ryo: oh so can I tell her then?

Gray: yeah go ahead.

Ryo: well I'm a nekoshou.

I saw her eyes widened so wide.

Ryo: the reason why they are here is to teach me how to use my powers though I can't use earth I am able to use 4 elements one of which is ice.

Sona: *fixes glasses* I see so because his race is so important and very rare it would make sense that azazal wants you protected.

Gray: exactly also there's already been an incident with that gremory girl.

Sona: oh I was to told by her that ryo threatened her.

Toph: that brat ryo only warned her that if she tried to put him in her peerage then azazal won't take that lightly and bring him back to us by force if he needs to by ryo being here it is a sign of trust between the devils and fallen angels in hopes peace could be attained so if she breaks that trust azazal will declare war against the devils with out regret.

I saw sona's eyes widened at this as she then said to me.

Sona: ryo I am so sorry I am glad I don't believe anyone without proof especially rias in this situation you have my word that I will talk to her about this and explain the actual situation to her if anything with her happens again please don't hesitate to tell me.

She then left.

Gray: well at least some devils are nice.

Ryo: yeah I guess.

I then heard gray asked.

Gray: hey ryo I'm curious why don't you use your fire?

I thought about and I answered honestly.

Ryo: well with my ice water and lightning I can control it easier then my fire because it can spread easily and get out of control so I thought I wouldn't risk it and not really use it til I've learned how to use it properly.

Toph: hmmm azazal said he was going to be bringing someone else to help teach you one of your elements today maybe they can help with your fire.

Ryo: yeah that would be nice.

Small time skip.

3rd person POV.

We leave ryo and his friends to go to the back room of the student council room as sona was trying to explain things to rias.

Sona: rias I don't care how you see it you can't try and add him to your peerage no matter what situation you are in if you do try something on him I will not help you at all you need to understand that if you do it will start another war between both the devils and fallen angels.

Rias: *thinking* but if I had him in my peerage I might be able to get out of that marriage.

Sona: rias are you even listening you can't have him no matter what i will report you myself if you do to sirzecks he and azazal himself made this choice out of trust and if something happens to ryo then it break what trust there is and there will be no peace.

Rias: it doesn't matter I can just ask my brother to fix it later.

Sona: rias if you try anything on him you will die his bodyguards are very experienced and powerful as a high class devil on risers level at least you won't last a second against them if you even go near his house or him they will get in front of him to stop any attempts with all their power.

Ryo's POV.

Time skip.

As we left school for the day I asked.

Ryo: *whining* chocolate.

Toph: not til after dinner.

I poured as I then had an idea.

Ryo: gray sempai can I please have chocolate.

I saw his face get slightly red as he said.

Gray: *light blush* nice try ryo but it won't work.

Ryo: aww but I want chocolate.

We all talked as we made our way home when we go inside I saw azazal with one other person.

Author: who is the person azazal brought with him?

Author: what should happen next?

Author: what skills should he get?

Author: who should be in his harem?