Chapter 29

As I was lead from Bastet's room with both her and azazal we went to a balcony to see a huge army as I heard azazal.

Azazal: there's at least 3,000 of them.

I gulped as I used observe on a lot of them most was just level 80 there was at least 200 that was level 200 and 5 of them that was level 300 I couldn't take them on but I can't ale care of the foot soldiers as I saw someone come out of the crowd as a magic circle was then under him as I saw this.

Quest: kill the army.

Rewards: 15,000 exp/ $7,500/ 1 skill book.

I thought yes as I heard azazal.

Azazal: voice enhancing magic.

We all then heard.

Army leader: we have come for the Nekosho give him up and you all will live refuse and your meaningless lives are forfeit.

I clenched my fists if he wants me he gots me I jumped up over the balcony.

Azazal: ryo wait no!

Ryo: I'm done waiting if they want me then come get you pieces of shit CONNECT TO THE SUPERBIA ARCHIVE EXECUTE THEMA!!!

Sora: let's show them our power master.

Just then in midair I transformed in to my magus mode and I then used this.

Ryo: LIGHTNING MAGIC BEASTLY ARMOR!

As it formed on to my arms and legs I used my wind magic and launched myself at the army not at the commander himself but the foot soldiers I crashed through them with so much force I used my lightning enhanced claws to rip their skin spraying blood on to the sand below us as the gates opened and an army came out with both azazal and Bastet in from of it I was close enough to hear.

Bastet: is he always like this?

Azazal: *chuckles* you have no idea.

I kept clawing ripping and tearing Flesh I felt like I was on cloud 9 as I heard azazal.

Azazal: ryo remember it doesn't matter how strong you become just remember who you are and want to be.

He as he casually derelicts a magical blast I know what he was getting at and I understand but they threatened the way my life is right now I'll kill them all I jumped up and started forming about 100 balls of lightning magic a I then used this.

Ryo: LIGHTNING MAGIC PARALYSIS BOMBS!!!

I then sent them at a bunch of them on contact they exploded killing a good few and paralyzed a lot more.

Bastet: he's rather interesting.

Azazal: i know right we should be done by his bedtime.

I heard the last part of that as I said.

Ryo: *annoyed* hey I'm not a kid I don't need a bedtime!

I say as I ducked under a spear slash.

Time skip.

I got further and further away from azazal and Bastet as I was panting slightly in front of me was one of the level 300 that I saw earlier as I side stepped and killed another foot soldier I saw this.

You have killed 1,300 foot soldiers you have gained 52,000!!!

Level up x10!

You have acquired 1,300 spears.

Just then something else happened as time almost stopped for me.

Balance breaker unlocked!