Chapter 1 Blessings Or Curse

Hello fellow readers and writers .
I'm a person of few words so I just wish you comment on your thoughts and feel free to speak your mind.

This is my first story to be published and forgive me for any mistakes.

If you are a poem lover please watch out for Six Tales Of My Life.

It is a six in one poem.

Please vote 🌟🌟and comment📝
From a mind free writer

{<IVEY FILS>}❤️👍🌹

_____&_&____&_&_&__&_______&__&&&&&&________________&&&__&______&&&&&_&&__&__

In the heavens under the rythm of the nice breeze the moon goddess was having an argumentation with the goddess of love about how to bless the lycans for winning the war against the devils.

They were not on the same page, so Rose goddess of love decided to leave it to Selene but she said (Rose) I will make sure I give my blessings and curse just you wait .Rose left the heavens and disappeared like the thin air .
.

.......
My King you will have to stop her from going .Selene said.

No!, since she wants to go and live with him ,let me give them a curse in disguise of blessing.The king said.
She will come back again and I also  want a grandchild.

But if you give the power to her she might use it the bad way.
Selene stated concerned.

Nothing will happen and if  something does happen I will fix it .What more will I want.. if can just sit and watch ones  own child kill the father .

Go and let the show begin.