Chapter 4 My Sisters

Hello said the girl .-I guess this isn't how we were supposed to meet huh. The four ......#3&* .

Well won't u introduce yourself to me or should I start she asked.

Why the shocked faces snap out of it? She asked oblivious to their expression.
You are really rude - commented Carla.

Wow! Says the one who slapped me.
Well keep your names .

Chelsea sat down on the couch and started sipping her juice like she was the only living in the room.

Soon the girls snapped from their daze and started unpacking.

Growl!Growl!Growl!.
Aah come on I just fed you with fried chickens awhile ago. You are such a glutton.-Carla commented to have Chelsea chuckle.

You think it's funny huh...

Well I just chuckled you know_ Chelsea said with raised hands.

I'm Audrey ,this is - she said pointing her twin and then the own dressed as a badass and then the one who slapped her.
-Ayesha , Bree and then Carla.

Mmh...she nodded. Okay .
Well hate to break it to you but I am the devil's daughter.

What!!!

The four screamed .

And so you know I'm Chelsea Wang.

Wait then you are the chosen one.

The devil war will happen again..Ayesha said..

Chelsea looked surprised but just walked and sat on her bed .

Well is that how you greet your little sis. Commented Chelsea who was swallowing the information.

Bree walked to her .Are you Ying Yue...

  Wait ,who is Ying Yue  .. Carla asked confused.

Aaaaa sis you will never learn-

Get to the point will you .

Ying Yue was the first female human to fall in love with a lycan  and then some tragic events occurred so she was killed by a lycan ......she trailed and - She was a powerful human,but she never got to use, and she also lost her  for pups.

Why are you crying Chels .

I didn't know but then when Ayesha told the story it felt as if I was a part of it .It felt like some part of me was apart of it . They feeling of deja ja vu  it was surreal .I cry but not for stories because I felt a sting in my lifeless heart when she said she lost her pups and it was four(4) ....OMG .Life is not fair at all. I didn't even realize I was crying until I heard Bree asked why I was crying..Life is really complicated.

Nothing let's go grab a bite -- Chelsea said while rubbing her eyes to wipe the tears away . She turned to walk when she  saw them looking at her.

Did you guys hear me or should I repeat myself .
..........
They all walked out together as if they are about to slay the world and all eyes were on them- ... but it  was the opposite of their appearance like the saying don't judge a book by it cover. They were confused to the core. How can she be my little sis and is everything  she alright.

Bree POVs
.............
My sisters and I got down from our suv van and made our to our dorm because we where in our second semester and we were excited to go and meet our Roommate.

Stop smiling like you are crazy Carla ..I said for her to get even smile more.

I wonder what hot cakes we will get when we start the this year.
Carl commented as they walked into the elevator...

Shut up Cal ....all you know is boys and hit cakes.

Cal why are you wearing a wig on your hair. Audrey asked

Em-em - you see the thing is my hair is too precious to me for me to give it away.

Her sisters burst into a fit of laughter and stopped when we got down. They walked to their room and then..
Stop! the turns turned and faced Carla but Bree ignored and entered their room.

I walked into the room to see a girl who faced the window with her hair cascading down like flowing lava and the Sunlight gave of a different to the human standing there, she was like a goddess in deep thought.

I chose not to disturb her but then I felt like I should go bring her back to the land of the living.

I walked to her but stopped when I noticed she knows I'm in the room. It got me intrigued so I approached  to touch her but my arm got turned at my back instead.

Don't try to startle me again.
Let go you are hurting me. I screamed on top of my voice ,that's when Carla and The twins came in and saw me in pain.

What happened here Audrey asked  the girl but she didn't budge .

Then the girl walked to me and straighten my arm and then

Slap ! Carla slapped the girl and she looked like it was a daily routine of hers to receive slaps.

She walked to her and took her hand and dropped.

It seems she can't talk Audrey mentioned to be quiet when we heard Hell from the girl who seem dumb right now.

Hello. Well this isn't how we are supposed to meet..huh.

Well won't you introduce your selves .

You are really rude says Carla but Chelsea responded back..

Says the one who slapped me.

Keep your names she said and sat on a couch and sipping her juice like we were inexistent to her.

Growl Carla stomach rumbled and Chels chuckled.

After unpacking everything Audrey walked to her and introduced us to her but Chles identity left us in awe.....

I'm the devil's daughter and the name is Chelsea Wang.

We screamed at her declaration .

And Audrey said the prophecy that was to take place soon ...The devil war.

I stared at her and I saw a glowing light on Chels and I asked a question but Bree never made her answer with her own question.

Who is Ying Yue.

, Audrey narrated the story and I say tears on Chels face without her own knowledge of it.

I asked why she was crying but then diverted the question .

So , now we are walking to the cafeteria to have some drinks and we got the attention of the students of both sex . I'm in my soldier like trouser  and a black vest which outline my delicate curves. We all wore the same outfit for today because we were forced by Carla who wouldn't stop nagging us except Chelsea who wore an off shoulder sky blue fitting knee length dress that showcased her huge boobs and her small waist and drew the outline if her hips and big ass. She was a perfection and one will definitely drool over seeing her.