Chapter 2 Center of the world

Decades passed and passed until humans came to existence .        __In africa a country known as Ghana were the center of the world lies a beautiful girl is born to change history.

And now in the 21st century a girl is found traveling back to her actual destiny in China ."Dad" hurry up well be late for the flight! the girl screamed .'Aah don't call me dad am not your dad retorted Lucifer ' . She shrugged her shoulder and he gave her a glare . Well let's go or do you want me to call you d....she was silenced by Lucifer . They grabbed their bags and drove of to the airport .

In the car Lucifer snapped his fingers for the girl to be able to talk, but before she could retort Lucifer beat her to it and said"don't ever call me father again and he  received a glare from her side .......... Dad but I can't help it said the girl,how long have you been repeating yourself______Aa ha 17yrs . Lucifer was burning in rage after her statement.Fine dad I won't call you dad__ __ _anymore she made the statement to annoy him . Lucifer shook his head and then continued the drive in a comfortable silence. At the airport everything was checked and they sat in their seats an exclusive suite just for them .

Why are u waring a wig Lucifer questioned to only receive a glare from her.Non of your business she said . Lucifer shrugged and fell asleep.

The wig suits you really well .

Do I know you the girl asked.

No,we haven't but I hope we meet again . I'm Summer Wang and you are

None of your business lucifer said. 

Summer excused herself and Chelsea nagged his father about his rudeness but he just shrugged and fell asleep again.

What a strange dad I have she commented.

I can hear you __lucifer said in his sleep.

I Know came the irritated answer from the girl.

Why were you rude to her __Chelsea questioned mindlessly.

None of your business.

But dad...Lucifer got up stared at her and then the girl averted his gaze.

I will definitely get a heart attack from you one day _ Lucifer mummered .

It will be my pleasure she said and then she pushed her seat back and lied down on it.

Lucifer looked at her and then he shook his head and he remembered the day her mum left her to him.

In the cold night it is raining cats and dogs and Lucifer was found searching for someone and he found the person. The love of his life. She just gave birth and he run to her and she smiled at him . Blood was flowing everywhere and....

My love the woman said in a hoarse voice... please protect her she is a symbol of our love ....
No she needs her mother and the babies cries could be heard.

I will always be there for her..the woman said.

Lucifer please promise me .
Promise me.

I -He looked at the baby who stopped crying and gave him a toothless smile and he said- I promise you.

Slash... The woman had turned Lucifer around and took the spear that came at him.

Vomit ...... the woman vomited blood and whispered I love you and she fell slack.

An ear piercing cry could be heard from lucifer and the baby cried .

Even the devil falls in love huh .
Never heard of it ...came a voice from behind .

Lucifer stood up and he said ,

I WILL MAKE MY DAUGHTER AVENGE FOR HER MOTHER'S DEATH .
........
You took your mother's behaviour and a chuckle escaped his lips .

What did you say...
Stop Eve's dropped on me, little mouse.

lm not a mouse....
Sleep mouse. The trip was filled with the clam breathing of the duo and the calm whistling of the wind.