Chapter 3Meeting Roommates

After reaching china at 2pm lucifer and the girl went to check in a hotel ... actually a penthouse.The girl went to her room after a long day of stress. Lucifer prepared a meal and then set off leaving a letter behind .

The girl woke up at 7pm.

Bum! the girl set her couch flying...she just read the letter lucifer left for her and she was so enraged that her father left her on her own ...again!.The following morning she left for her university to complete the admission form and choose her dorm room.
.

...............

Everything went well until the following week where she had to start her life on her own.Qing University was so crowded .

People had to go for their schedule and classes.
When she arrived all eyes where on her technically because of the things she carried infront of her and at the back. The things she carried where huge boobs and a large ass. The male students were drooling and the ladies where jealous and giving her looks like she has committed a crime.

She avoided them and headed to her dorm ,on reaching the dorm she went to her designated room and to her surprise no one was there ,so she chose a bed at the right near the window , which gave a nice view of the campus and because she was a nature lover .

After unpacking....
She felt someone's presence that gave goosebumps to ordinary humans but didn't feel intimidated because she was after all the devil's daughter whom people should fear and not the other way round so she
behaved as if she didn't sense the person's presence.
A hand reached out to her and out of precaution she slightly turned quickly and twisted the hand at the back of the person.

Ouch!! let go you are hurting me Bree screamed on top of her voice.She let go and Bree had to straighten her hand whiles glaring at the girl who had the audacity to hurt her .The girl rolled her eyes and said arrogantly 
-don't trying startling me again . The moment Bree was about to retort  the twins and a girl entered .

They rushed to Bree when they saw her in pain. What happened here ?_Audrey one of the twin asked the girl who had her back facing them.She turned, didn't speak and walked to them . She took Bree's hand and straighten it out for her.

They were shocked to the core . Bree looked amazedand she thought- how can a normal human just....she didn't finish her thoughts  when Carla the one with short wavy  hair slapped the girl .Bree and the twins looked shocked to the core .

The girl  looked unfazed with a smirk adorned on her face and stepped forward and touched Carla's hand and left it again without saying a word and she went to stand at the window .

_It seems she can't speak Ayesha said but to stop mid way when-

  Hello.
They were dumbfounded.