51-60

Chapter 51

They bid farewell to Cheng Mo and they returned to the mountain. Liang Zhou said that he found a backpack of bullets in his backpack. In addition to his two hundred rounds of 54 bullets, there were two hundred rounds of AK47 used by Liang Qi.

Before that, Wei Yuan also mentioned to Yi Miao that Liangzhou was born with a gun.

Yi Miao remembered Liang Zhou's precise shot headshot when he was in the shelter, and believed what Wei Yuan had said.

In the afternoon, dark clouds began to spread, and the wind began to blow in the mountains and forests behind, and the leaves rustled.

"It's going to rain heavily." Sun Qing said while standing in Qianping, looking at the dark sky.

Zhou Ziyue hurriedly took a group of children into the clothes hanging in the back, Zhuge and the others closed all the windows on the upper and lower floors.

Before five o'clock, the sky was already dark. At dinner, there was a bang, and the rain curtain came as scheduled. It did not start with a light rain, but a squally shower at the beginning.

The woods behind also screamed in the strong wind.

It was the first time it rained since Yi Miao woke up.

Except for the banging windows that were smashed by raindrops, the house was calm.

The children were in another room. Sun Qing liked to stay with the children, and felt that she could not express any useful opinions, so she went to the next door to tell the children a bedtime story. And Pei Ying seemed to feel that she was not welcome here, and she went to find the couple very acquainted. After this day, she and the couple seemed to have become very familiar with each other.

A candle was lit in the room and everyone was sitting together. The atmosphere was a bit like a reading club, and they were all more relaxed.

Everyone was infected by this atmosphere, and they were all talking about their previous things.

Zhuge and Zhou Ziyue are both still in college. The two have known each other since they were young, and they were together in junior high school. Then they went to the same high school and then went to the same university. If it were not for the end of the world, they would have passed the university safely and securely. Step into society, work, get married, have children, and spend this life steadily.

Zhuge said: "At that time we were still in school, and many people fainted, making people panic. I thought it was a new flu, a virus, or something. I didn't expect it to be much worse than we thought. I was also a little scared at the time. When I feel wrong, I think about finding

Ziyue first. Now that I think about it, I'm so grateful that I made my decision!" Zhou Ziyue smiled at Zhuge when he heard it.

Liang Qi used to be a policeman, as everyone knows.

Qianfugui is self-employed.

Sun Qing is a doctor and Li Bin is a teacher.

Liang Zhou is still a student.

Zhuge suddenly asked, "How many grades are you in Liangzhou?"

Liang Zhou said: "Senior year."

Zhuge said in surprise: "What a joke? You are only fourteen, right? Two years old?"

Liang Qi explained. "You don't know, he is a famous child prodigy of ours, and he has jumped many levels."