121-130

Chapter 121

Cheng Mo outside the gate and they all waited for Yi Miao and Ye Jian inside to open the gate. They saw the two of them turning in. Who knew that after a while, the gate did not open, but they saw the two of them turning out of the gate.

As soon as Yi Miao landed, he began to yell at the surprised people here: "Get in the car! It's full of evolutionary zombies!!!"

Almost the moment Yi Miao's voice landed, he only heard the big iron door quilt. A loud bang!

Immediately after the loud noise, there was a zombie above the iron gate showing its head, and looking at it from left to right, it locked the crowd on this side, and then sucked on the iron gate like a gecko, and crawled down from above. It was only the first one, and only heard the iron gate trembling constantly, making a clanging sound, and then a bunch of evolutionary zombies emerged from the iron gate and crawled down one after another.

Cheng Mo was thrown on the ground with the cigarette in his hand before he took a few puffs, swearing in his mouth, and then he drew the gun, shot a few shots at that side, and at the same time retreated.

Fortunately, although all the people in the rear convoy got out of the car, most of them were not too far away from the car. As soon as they heard the warning from Yi Miao, they all ran into the car.

Soon they all got in the car and fired shots to cover the retreat of those close to the door.

Yi Miao got into the car behind Liang Qi.

Liang Zhou had opened the sunroof of the car, stepped on the seat, half of his body was holding a gun outside the car window and shooting at the zombies that kept climbing from the iron door.

"There are also on the wall!"

someone shouted.

Then I saw that not only on the iron gate, but also on the walls on both sides, evolutionary zombies were constantly crawling out. The crowds of ordinary zombies were no better than the oppressive feeling caused by dozens of evolutionary zombies rushing over. The zombies walking slowly are scary enough. When these zombies climb down from iron gates and fences at a speed comparable to that of Olympic long-distance running champions, and then rush towards the convoy, the picture is simply a thriller!

"Are we in the nest of evolutionary zombies?! How come there are so many evolutionary zombies!" Qian Fugui looked at the zombies emerging from both sides of the car and was completely frightened.

The teams behind have all started.

Cheng Mo got in the car last.

As soon as the door was closed, a zombie slammed onto the front cover of the car! His skinny, rotten hands slapped on the windshield, and everyone in the car was shocked! Cheng Mo started the car without changing his face, and without looking back, he threw a sentence: "Sit down!" Liang Zhou immediately sat back in the car. Before he could hold anything to stabilize his body, Yi Miao's arm moved away from him. He thrust his chest horizontally, grabbed the door, and fixed him between her arm and the seat. Before he could say anything, Cheng Mo had already stepped on the accelerator! The car suddenly rushed forward like a awakened beast! Knocked down four or five evolutionary zombies in front of the car in a row, and then slammed the brakes! The zombies on the front cover of the car were also thrown out by inertia!

After slamming the brakes, Cheng Mo didn't care about the people behind who were also thrown into the air. He held the steering wheel with both hands for a 180-degree flick, and then directly hit the accelerator and chased the car in front of the team, leaving it to An evolutionary zombie has a car ass.