131-140

Chapter 131

Yi Miao was tightly entangled by the thing, was taken off the ground and moved quickly in the air. She was taken to the second floor in an instant. She tried to reach the handle of the knife at her waist with her hand, but her hand could touch the handle of the knife because The tentacles were so entangled that they couldn't take the knife out at all, and the ones that were thrown up and down suddenly couldn't even think normally!

"001! What the hell is this!" Yi Miao yelled angrily in her head. No wonder she was not angry. She really believed in the system too much. After scanning the system, she found no abnormalities. She was unprepared and was attacked by this thing. Success, so embarrassed and unable to fight back, this is the first time since rebirth!

001 old god is: "Don't worry, the system is being analyzed."

That thing suddenly turned! Yi Miaobang! He was thrown onto the wall, and his head came into close contact with the wall. It hurts even after hearing the sound. Yi Miao was suddenly dizzy, painful, anxious, and angry! The violent air that couldn't be suppressed for a moment burst out!

No longer communicate with 001, but opened my eyes and started looking for opportunities. Her five senses are extremely sensitive, and she naturally knows that Ye Jian will be chasing after him. At Ye Jian's speed, as long as there is a slight slowness here, he can catch up!

And just at the corner of the corridor on the third floor! The opportunity came, because the turning speed was too fast, Yi Miao threw directly from the wall to the side of the railing, Yi Miao's eyes brightened! Unfettered legs kicked hard! Then both feet hooked on toes! Successfully hooked the iron railing! There was a sudden stop! The tentacles entwined on his body suddenly straightened! At the same time, Yi Miao felt the restraint on his body tighten again! The inertial force of the tentacles forwards all counteracting to her, and Yi Miao almost feels that he is about to be strangled! The bones made a creaking sound.

However, it was a pause of these few seconds! I bought time for Ye Jian!

Ye Jian inserted the knife back into the knife case, and he stepped on the railing on the second floor and climbed up to the railing on the third floor. He reached out and grabbed the railing and jumped over with one hand. Ye Jian almost supported the ground with one hand. Without the slightest pause, he drew his knife, got up, and slashed towards the stretched tentacle that tightly bound Yi Miao!

However, the moment Ye Jian drew his knife and cut it down! The tentacles seemed to know that Ye Jian was good, and the part that was curled around Yi Miao's body was retracted with just one stroke! Shrink up like flying! The speed of this thing is almost dazzling, but Ye Jian is faster than it. The moment the knife was cut, Yi Miao only heard a crisp cutting sound-

a clatter-

left a picture on the ground. They are flesh-red tentacles twisting and tumbling on the ground like a snake.

Yi Miao did not fall to the ground, but was caught by Ye Jian. He felt that all his internal organs had been moved. There was a dull and buzzing in his head, his face was pale, and at the same time he saw a gecko. A thing of the same shape crawled across the wall quickly-

Ye Jian ignored the tentacles that escaped, but instead held Yi Miao. Seeing her face pale, her heart seemed to be gripped by an invisible big hand. Frowning and asked in a hurry, "Does it hurt? I'll take you back to the car." He said that he would hug Yi Miao and go downstairs.

Yi Miao reached out and grabbed Ye Jian's arm, and gritted his teeth and said, "Quickly chase, don't let that thing run away!"

Ye Jian frowned, seeing that Yi Miao didn't look like he was injured, and he knew who was better at this time. Zhong, he said: "I will chase, you are here." Then he put Yi Miao down against the railing, and then chased him up.