101-110

Chapter 101

The car in front braked sharply, and all the cars behind came to a halt.

"Brother Bei, what's the situation ahead? Why did it stop?" The intercom in the car rang.

Huo Bei directly replied, "Wait a minute." Then he looked at Yi Miao and asked, "What's wrong?"

Yi Miao said, "Excuse me, I just seemed to see a friend's car. I need to go down and confirm. Click." Then he pulled the door and got out of the car.

"Ah? No?" Huo Bei was stunned, then winked at the person in the car, and then got out of the car.

Yi Miao walked straight to the van parked on the side of the road 100 meters away. The license plate was correct, and the paint stripping on the door was the same. This is indeed the car that Chen Chen and Chen Shu drove, but how about people?

Yi Miao pulls the car door, and the keys inside are not removed, but Chen Chen and Chen Shu are gone.

In front of the windshield, there were two corns given by the uncle, and they disappeared alone.

"Is this your friend's car?" Huo Bei walked over and asked.

"Yeah." Yi Miao said.

The destination of these two people is Yanzhou Base. They will certainly not abandon the car for no reason. Yi Miao tried to start the car. There was no problem. She closed the car door. She walked to the other end of the car and looked to the side of the road. You can see that there are several houses over there, not next to each other, they are separated by 30 to 40 meters, scattered at the foot of the mountain.

Yi Miao looked into the distance, frowned slightly, and felt entangled for a while, before finally making a decision, turning around and saying to Huo Bei: "My friends seem to have something wrong, I'm going to find them. You can go first, no need. Wait for me."

Huo Bei was taken aback for a moment, and he quickly made a decision in his heart: "You alone are too dangerous? Otherwise, how many of us will accompany you?"

Zhang Qiu hit Zhou Di and both of them were a little strange. There would be such a proposal, but the mouse followed Huo Bei very positively and said: "Yes. It is too unsafe for you to go alone. Or should we go with you?"

Huo Bei said: "There is a doctor on our team. If your friend is injured, you can help them treat. Then go to the Yanzhou base together."

"Uh. Okay." Yi Miao saw that they were very positive. Although he knew what their calculations were, but if the advantage was not the bastard, he "reluctantly" agreed.

"Then the four of us accompany you?" Huo Bei included all the mice.

Yi Miao nodded: "Thank you

first, then." "Wait a minute, I'll explain to them first." Huo Bei said, and then the man who was standing in front of the car watching them walked over:" Mosquito, let's accompany her to find her friend over there. You say to them, let's rest on the spot, and we will come back soon."

"Go and go back quickly , I don't know if it's safe or not here." He was called by Huo Bei. The mosquito man said, he did not question Huo Bei's decision either.

Huo Bei patted him on the shoulder, then walked to Yi Miao and the others and said, "Let's go!" The

five people went down the path.

Huo Bei took the lead, and Yi Miao was caught between them.

"Hey, what did you do before? I think you kill zombies so neatly, unlike ordinary people." The mouse asked curiously.