Please Help

So... as you all can see... the numbers of my followers dropped. As much as it saddens me. I'm thankful for the ones that stayed. You're truly my Light. I love you guys SO much.

But of course, after what happened... I'm kinda struggled with myself a bit. I can't help but think that I'm a horrible person... I mean... I insulted a reader who's only joking around because I can't control my mind.

Then one of you starts telling me why I'm her fav author... I wanna tag her but, it didn't work... so... I'm just going to post her profile so you'd know who she is.

 I'm just going to post her profile so you'd know who she is

(I asked her permission before doing this. So relax)

Anyway... she start listing down why I'm her fav as her attempt to calm me down after what happened... because to be honest... I can't help but think that I've scared them away. But she's so against it and this is what she said.

Do you agree with this? Or she's the only one that thought so

Do you agree with this? Or she's the only one that thought so... Am I still worth being an author after what I did?

Those of you who agreed... please post this on your message board, along with your version of reasons and tag me, so I know that I still have my fans on my side that still cares for me after my horrible action towards one of my readers. Hopefully after reading them... I'll feel better and gain my confidence again.

Don't worry... I'll post every single one in the next parts... or maybe do a separate book titled "My Motivations".

I feel so lost right now... so I need reassurance that I'm still able to be a good author...

Help me... 😔😢