I refuse to

My dad is making me take writing classes. Sure... he meant well. But I have an aim. To reach that I have to keep my image as a "self-taught writer" which will instantly disappear if I take the class.

We all know that "self-taught" means we're figuring things out on our own. Which in writing means we are figuring out how to make a story base. How to arrange the words. How to make the chapters, the plot twist, the drama, etc.

This means "self-taught" in ANY work requires more hard work than those who learns from lessons. If I can be successful as a self-taught writer, I'll be able to put those haters, those bullies, those people who kept on looking down on me into shame. They will respect me instead.

So I refuse to take any classes. I'd much rather pour my blood, sweat and tears myself. I've been writing for 5 years... 6 this year without taking any classes and I've been improving well.

You all can see my improvement in the way I wrote my fanfic. You can differentiate my first book with my latest book...

First Book;

Latest book;

Latest book;

You can see the difference, right? You can see how far I've come

You can see the difference, right? You can see how far I've come. Your response is the only thing I need in improving myself to be a better writer.

Besides, teachers can't teach us how to fulfill a reader's expectation. They're only able to show us how to write stories. Which I already know!

My brother became an E-Sports coach without any guide. He figures out how to play the games on his own. I can learn craft myself only based on YouTube without actual teachers. So I believe that I'll be able to be a successful self-taught author. Do you believe so?

My other goal is to inspire my fans and readers. I want to be a mentor... to show my fans that I can achieve my dream by my hard work. So to those who are inspired by me... thank you for giving me a chance. Thank you so much for looking up to me, and make me your inspiration and muse. You're everything to me! I love you all, SO much!