chapter 14 ~ 'one spoon for two'

"I don't really see it." I shake my head and point to me and Mattheo.

"Right." Brianna raises her eyebrows and starts laughing with Enzo.

I roll my eyes and budge to the end of the couch, away from Mattheo. It's awkward.

"I still hate you Riddle, don't get me wrong."

"It's a mutual feeling." He winks.

"Guys?" Brie says. "Why did you guys escape Hogwarts anyways? You were gone for days and I got so worried!"

Me and Mattheo look at each other for a second and he just nods, letting me know that I can tell her.

"Mattheo is on the run from the Dark Lord." I quickly say.

"You mean we are on the run from the Dark Lord." Mattheo corrects me.

"Why both of you?" Brie asks, utterly shocked.

Flashbacks of what happened at the Malfoy Manor race through my mind.

"We'll talk about it lat-"

"He wants me dead." I cut Enzo off.

Brie quickly stands up, her hand over her mouth.

"All because my parents betrayed him." I continue.

She doesn't say anything and rushes towards me, giving me a tight hug.

"Now, now. No need to get all emotional." I laugh. "Right, let's watch a movie!" I suggest, changing the subject as Brie pulls away from me and grabs a CD from one of the shelves.

She inserts it into the player and the movie begins. I recognise it straight away, a smile across my face.

"What are we watching?" Enzo asks.

"Maze runner." Brianna smiles and I squeal in excitement.

"YES THIS IS LIKE THE BEST MUGGLE MOVIE EVER." I exclaim.

"And why's that?" Mattheo sighs and holds his forehead, uninterested.

"I'll tell you why Riddle." I raise a brow. "Because Dylan O'Brien is super hot."

Me and Brianna continue blabbing on about how amazing Dylan is whilst Enzo and Mattheo grow agitated.

"He can't be as hot as me." Mattheo sits up straighter, clearing his throat.

"He's a muggle, what's so special about him?" Enzo adds.

Me and Brie burst out in laughter, noticing how jealous the boys are getting.

"Don't worry Enzo, you are way hotter than Dylan." She says sternly as Enzo pulls Brie closer to him, trying not to make her boyfriend upset.

I can tell she's just saying it because they're together and stuff. Enzo is hot but Dylan-

"Don't get so insecure guys." I laugh.

The entire time we're watching the movie, I notice Mattheo glancing at me to check if I'm staring at the main character, Thomas or not. Obviously I am and so he notices.

I find it extremely funny because clearly he's jealous.

"What's wrong Todd?" I smirk at him.

"Who's Todd?" Enzo asks.

"Oh, it's just this nickname I came up with for Riddle boy over here. I think Todd suits him much better." I laugh.

"Nothing's wrong Dolores." He rolls his eyes.