chapter 15 ~ 'need to know'

"MATTHEO STOP BEING A PUSSY AND GET INTO THE WATER." Enzo shouts as both me and him watch Mattheo and Brianna at the shore.

"YOU TOO BRIANNA." I laugh and watch them both as they just stand there. "I think we should drag them."

"We should." Enzo agrees and we approach them, splashing the water as we go.

"Leave me alone Esmeray." He tries to walk away but I pull him back.

"Just get into the water, you boring fart." I roll my eyes and drag him with me.

"EW IT'S ALL WET." He complains.

"Seriously? BRO IT'S WATER. IT'S NOT GOING TO BE DRY."

He sighs and we walk to Enzo and Brie who are now further into the ocean.

The water reaches our shoulders and we start splashing about.

"I swear to god y/n, if you splash me I'm never going to talk to you again."

"Really!? What a relief!" I splash the water hard and it goes all over Mattheo.

"You bitch." He says coldly and approaches me, pausing to look at me in the eyes before reaching for my waist underneath the water.

"What are you doing?" I laugh.

He lifts me up and holds each of my thighs as I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. To my surprise, he starts running out further into the ocean.

"PLEASE DON'T."

"Who's the pussy now?" He laughs and the water rises further and further, practically above my chin.

Mattheo drops me and I fall into the water. I quickly grab him and pull myself up.

"I hate you so much!" I slap the water, causing it to splash in his eyes.

"We've been through this so many times. I do hate you but you don't really hate me. We all know you love me."

"And who's we?"

"Even Berkshire and Limbrey know it."

"They're just weird. I would never love you."

His face grows angry and he grips my neck with his hand, not too hard but hard enough to choke me slightly.

I stare at his veiny hands as he grips my throat harder and tucks my wet hair behind me ear with his other hand.

"And you call me kinky." I laugh weakly. "You have a choking kink." I raise a brow ands smirk appears on his face.

"So do you. You're clearly enjoying it."

"No, I'm not."

"Lies."

"It's the truth. I don't want your veiny hands on me."

He moves in closer and his lips skim across the skin of my ear and butterflies shoot through my stomach.

"You get very aroused easily, don't you Esmeray?"

"No."

"Say yes." He grips harder, making me short of breath.

I struggle to nod, my neck shifting in his grip and his touch sends tingles throughout my body.

He lets go of me and I move in closer to him, our lips slightly touching as I grip his neck for support. I hold his shoulder with the other hand to keep my self afloat in the water.

He grows agitated when I don't kiss him so I pull apart and lay flat like a star fish on the surface of the water.

"You love doing this to me don't you?"