chapter 23 ~ 'a horny kiss'

"Y/n?"

"Yes Theo?" I look at the boy and notice he's been staring at me for quite a while now.

"Can I stay the night?"

"Whatever for?" I laugh.

"Just, you know. For company." He says softly and we pause for a moment, gazing at each other.

His glance moves from my eyes down to my lips and back up again. My eyes for some reason do the same: from his eyes down to his lips.

Mattheo.

I can't do this.

But he said whatever we had is gone. So a kiss won't do any harm, will it?

Suddenly, he crashes his lips onto mine. It's not a passionate one, but it's full of lust, coming off of both me and him.

It's not the same as the one me and Mattheo shared, this is different.

It's basically, a horny kiss.

He leans in further and I fall back on my bed. He hovers over me and holds the headboard for support. His other hand grips onto mine and he leans down closer, deepening the kiss.

We part for a second to catch our breath and I give him the nod of approval.

We start kissing again and his hand makes it's way down to my pants, pulling them down and his fingers slowly make way to my clit.

***

It was just a hook up. Nothing more, nothing else. We both agreed that there was no feelings attached and that it was all in the moment.

"Friends can hookup." He told me and I agreed.

But I did say, "Never again though."

"You didn't like it?" He asked me.

"Of course I did... but I want to keep it at just friends, not with benefits."

He respected my choice and returned to his dorm after he gave me a nice warm hug. It was kind of cute.

Right now, morning has arrived and I'm getting ready for another school day. After having a quick shower, I styled my hair, did my makeup and put a nice outfit on, still following the school's dress code however.

As I'm getting ready, flashbacks from the meeting yesterday plays through my head... one thing I have realised is that I need to learn how to block Voldemort's fucking legilimency. It's the one thing that went wrong yesterday and I need to keep him out of my head if I want the plan to work.

To do that, I'm going to need a certain someone's help... I really don't want to and I know he doesn't love me anymore but... I have to. He's the only one who knows it and the only one I can trust.

I grab my wand and head out of my dorm and into the common room.

"Hey Brie, hey Enzo!" I wave at the couple, who are sitting on the sofa.

They wave back and then I decide to ask them if they know where Mattheo is.

"Guys, you don't happen to have seen Riddle anywhere, have you?"

"No, but we did see Theodore leave your dorm last night." Enzo replies as he raises a brow. "What have you two been up to?"

"And where were you yesterday evening?" Brianna adds.