Tomboy Senior

"Can someone finish this equation for me?" Aizawa questioned as everyone went silent in his classroom causing him to grow frustrated.

"Midoriya, please come up and solve it," he stated but got no response from the green haired boy, "Um Aizawa, Midoriya isn't in class today," Mineta explained, "Okay then you come and solve it," he demanded with growing frustration making Mineta's eyes widen as he walked to the front of the class.

Instead of being in class, Midoriya was walking around the halls of his school without a care in the world, making his way through one of the more empty halls he saw smoke coming from one of the stair ways.

Making his way there he turned the corner to find a dark skin beauty smoking as she sat on the steps. "Sup," she exclaimed as Midoriya looked her up and down, "That seat taken," he questioned pointing next to her, she merely shook her head as Midoriya sat next to her.

Passing him the cigarette, Midoriya took a small puff before passing it back, "So what's your name," Midoriya questioned as the girl glared at him, "Julie, what about you?" She questioned before Midoriya introduced himself.

"Wanna fuck?" Midoriya questioned causing the girl to smirk as she placed her hand on his thigh, "Did you read my mind?" She questioned as she placed a kiss on his lips before the two began to passionately kiss.

The two quickly stripped out of their clothes, as their bodies became more heated, "Come on show that thing," Julie exclaimed as Midoriya smirked with pride showing his rod to the girl who smiled widely, "I knew I hit the lottery," she exclaimed dropping to her knees, kissing and licking on Midoriya's tip.

She quickly went into a blowjob as Midoriya kept an eye out for any teachers or other student coming down the halls, "You know how to use your mouth," Midoriya exclaimed as she sucked him off until he busted a load into her mouth.

The two quickly snuck off to a close restroom, jumping to one of the stalls, Midoriya bent the girl over the toilet before ripping off her skirt and panties, picking her up from her waist Midoriya began to eat the girl out who used her arms to keep her balance on the toilet. She let out quit muffled moans as she bit her tongue to not make a noise.

After wetting her up a bit, Midoriya placed her back down, before tapping his rod on her entrance a few times. "Stop knocking and stick it in," the girl demanded causing Midoriya to stuff his rod deep into her. She bit deep into her lip from the sudden action, so deep in fact that she pierced her skin and had a small stream of blood flow from her lip.

Thrusting his hip back and forth, the girl fought the urge to moan out as three students walked into the restroom. Both her and Midoriya eyes widen as the girls took stalls next to them.

Midoriya stopped for a second but Julie slapped his hip before whispering to him, "Keep going," Midoriya continued to thrust at a much slower pace, causing them both to tense up from the unexpectedly enjoyable exprience. The tension of being caught added a sense of thrill from their session causing them both to feel a little more flustered.

Midoriya slowly began to fasten his pace causing a small sound of clapping as he hips collided into her ass. The girls around them noticed the noise but said nothing as they tried to peak into the stall, slowly Midoriya began to careless about being caught and started to haste his thrusting cause a full on clap after each thrust and for Julie to begin moaning loudly.

"Oh fuck," she moaned out as Midoriya slapped her ass, becoming even more reckless Midoriya ripped off his shirt as he went into town on Julie who was now weak at the knees and moaning nonstop

Finishing a load, Midoriya let out a loud sigh, as he slapped Julie's ass one more time, "Want another round?" He questioned as the three girls outside of the stall squealed before leaving the restroom with wet panties. "You just filled me up like a piñata," the girl exclaimed as Midoriya nodded his head, she merely smirked, "Do it again," she exclaimed this time pulling him onto the toilet seat before sitting on his rod. Grabbing his neck, Julie started a deep kiss as she bounced up and down on Midoriya's rod.

The two continued for a while with Midoriya now licking and biting on Julie's neck leaving some love marks as he gripped her buns and tickled a finger in her butthole causing her to giggle a little as her pussy was being worn out by Midoriya's rod.

"You w-wanna stick in there next?" She questioned as Midoriya began to finger her buttole, grabbing her by the waist, Midoriya easily lifted her up as he now stuck his rod into her asshole causing the girl to grit her teeth and clench her fist as Midoriya made all his inches fit.

"I think that just broke my ass," she exclaimed as Midoriya began to thrust into her causing her to clench onto him and dig her nails into his back, "S-slow d-down," she stuttered out as Midoriya continued to tear into her, he now began to almost bite into her shoulders as he released his second load into her ass.

"Damn boy, you just fucked home up," she exclaimed as she tried to stand to her feet but stumbled over and falling to her knees, Midoriya smirked and chuckled as he watched her stumbled causing the girl to get irrated, "You think that was funny big guy," she questioned as she gripped his rod firmly, "Lets see how confident you are after this," she exclaimed as she began to suck on his rod cause his legs to shiver as he busted again.

This time around it was Julie who picked up Midoriya's legs to his surprise, grabbing his rod, Julie placed inside herself before she began to thrust her hips, to the surprise of Midoriya who couldn't help but bite his lip as the girl had deep and strong thrust.

Now on the offense, Julie began to bite and lick on Midoriya's neck as the man's rod went deep inside her, "Bet you never been reserved have you?" Julie questioned as her and Midoriya both climaxed at the same time.

Exhausted they both sat on the toilet breathing heavily, "Here's my number, call me when your horny," Julie explained as she ripped a piece of paper out her journal and passed it to Midoriya, "Also here is my friends' numbers, trust me they would love you," she further explained as the two now walked out of the restroom like nothing happened.

Midoriya spent the rest of his day skipping class in his room, where he slept till the next day.

>TO BE CONTINUED<