Kyouka Jirou

It was the first week of summer break and somehow class 1A was able to talk Aizawa into letting them use the pool. All of the class except Midoriya were planning to show, the green head boy was busy dealing with other matters.

"Stop hogging him you old bitch," Yu complained trying to push Midnight off of Midoriya's rod while Mirko sat on the boy's face getting her ass slapped as she was ate out. "Shut up whore," Nemuri complained pushing Yu away but instead started a cat fight causing Mirko to laugh as Midoriya finished up on her.

"Why are they always fighting," Midoriya complained sitting up and pushing the two girls down, pounding them out like cake batter before filling them up with stuffing.

The session only lasted a few hours until Midoriya was on his way home once more, this time he used OFA at around 80% to pound the girls into comas.

Making his way to the pool after reading the group chat Midoriya walked in on an extremely awkward scene.

"Will you go out with me Kaminari," Jirou exclaimed as the blond hair boy rubbed the back of his head awkwardly, "I'm sorry but I don't like you like that Jirou," he explained before walking away.

Midoriya couldn't help but chuckle as Jirou became teary eyed over being denied by her crush, "what are you laughing at asshole?" Jirou questioned with an irrated voice as she cleaned off her eyes, "A loser who can't even get a dunce to like her," Midoriya dissed as Jirou grew even madder, "Fuck you asshole, that's why your girl cheated on you with your childhood bully," she retorted as Midoriya merely laughed it off.

"Shut up bitch that's why I'm pounding your best friend,"

"That's why you built like a piece of broccoli with that ugly ass hair,"

"That's why yo ass got massquito bites for tits,"

"And you built like a living vegetable,"

"Bitch I bet yo pussy loose as fuck,"

"I bet yo dick limp,"

"You wanna fucking see bitch?" Midoriya questioned with an irrated tone as he approached Jirou who didn't back down, "You won't last a round," she replied back as Midoriya smirked.

>IN JIROU'S ROOM<

Carrying Jirou on his shoulder, Midoriya chunk the girl onto her bed before pulling off his shorts to reveal the monster he held back, Jirou gulped a little as Midoriya gloated, "It's too late to go back now, Im gonna put you in the hospital," he promised as he approached the bikini wearing girl.

Ripping off the bottom, Midoriya immediatly began to finger her out trying to loosen it up so his dick could enter with ease. To his surprise only a minute already had Jirou climaxing, "Oh baby girl, I'm gonna hurt you," Midoriya exclaimed as he placed his rod on her stomach Jirou gritted her teeth knowing this would be a long ride.

Midoriya held nothing back as he pushed the girls legs to her head mating pressing her and activating OFA at 40% to start it off. Jirou had always been somewhat a bitch towards Midoriya and today was the day he would make her pay for all her smarties remarks and disses.

With each thrust of Midoriya's rod he had Jirou climaxing, the girl couldn't hold her primal moans as she was turned into Midoriya's bitch.

"What's my name?" Midoriya shouted as he pounded inside of Jirou, "WHAT MY NAME?" He shouted louder as Jirou tried to say but couldn't due to each thrust taking her wind away.

Flipping the girl on her belly Midoriya began to thrust relentlessly in doggystyle as he pressed her head down onto the bed, "WHO'S YO DADDY BITCH," Midoriya shouted as he used his free hand to smack her ass causing her to climax again.

Pulling out his rod for the first time, cum poured out from both his tip and Jirou's body, "Ain't that pretty little bitch," Midoriya taunted as he slapped her ass once more causing more fun sauce to pour out.

Picking up Jirou, Midoriya laid down as he placed her on top of his rod letting her take control for a bit but the girl was so tired that she could barely moved her body causing Midoriya to grow irrated. Going under her legs, Midoriya palmed the back of Jirou's head pulling it down as he amped his OFA usage to a terrifying 90%.

Each thrust caused a strong gust of wind to push down instruments and caused cracks to form in the walls as he pounded away at almost 40 thrust a second and every 5 or so seconds Jirou felt her body breaking apart.

Blowing his load, it looked like a elephant blew water out of his trunk all over Jirou's room.

"Can you still talk shit?" Midoriya questioned as he picked Jirou up from her armpits like a sleeping kitten, "Who's yo daddy?" Midoriya questioned pressing to a wall as he began to thrust once more, "y-you," Jirou replied with a weak and heavily breathing tone.

Thrusting hard Midoriya tested his limit pushing AFO to the max, as he thrust he felt his muscle fiber in his thighs and hip tearing from the stress AFO placed on them at 100%, 'FUCKKKKK THAT HURTS," he thought to himself as he thrust one last time braking through the wall and entering an empty room next to her.

Upon impact of the floor the two both felt pain in their crotch area, Midoriya tearing a majority of the muscles and fracturing his pelvis, while Jirou down right broke her pelvis and tore her pubococcygeus muscles(MUSCLES IM THE PUSS) the two yelped in pain as they stood up in pain.

>RECOVERY GIRL'S ROOM<

The two teens sat in silence as Recovery Girl examined the X-Rays, "You were injured during training?" She questioned as the two merely nodded their heads.

"And during this 'training' you both injured your pelvis, Midoriya torn muscles around his hips anf Jirou torn her pubococcygeus muscles?" She further questioned as the two teens faces turned red.

"While on a separate note, Jirou's room is completely messed up, her bed is broken and a wall collapsed?" Recovery Girl asked once more as the two teens now refused to answer.

"I wasn't born yesterday, Midoriya next time don't use your quirk for something so trival, and Jirou take a plan B, your filled to the brim with semen," Recovery Girl explained before kicking the two out of her room.

They said nothing to each other as they walked back to their rooms.

"Holy shit,"Jirou exclaimed as she sat down on her now broken bed, "I should have just kept my mouth shut,"

>TO BE CONTINUED<

WHO NEXT AND WHAT POSTIONS?

ALSO GIVE ME STARS IF YOU WANT ANOTHER CHAPTER, SHIT GO BACK AND LIKE ALL THE OTHER ONES TOO OR GO TO MY OTHER STORIES AND STAR THOSE! MORE STARS = MORE MOTIVATION