FINALE 3/4

"It's me,"

The voice froze everyone in the room, it was the first time in months that they heard the boy's voice and it hurt.

"Se-sensei?" Momo pleaded as she held onto Nemuri, who looked silently at the door, "I-Ill get it," She claimed standing to her feet but instead it was Yui who rushed to the door swinging it open.

Midoriya stood a foot away from her as she glared straight into his eyes, her normally emotionless face filled with pain, anger and despair.

The two locked eyes for only a few seconds but for both it felt like hours, "YOU IDIOT," she suddenly shouted before slapping Midoriya in the face and then tackling him in a hug. "DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT LEAVING AGAIN," Yui shouted as tears ran down her normally mute face, for the first time in a long time she had a outpouring of emotions clenching onto Midoriya as the boy cried holding her.

"I won't, I promise I'll never do something so idiotic like that again," Midoriya explained as Yui used his shirt to wipe her tears and snot.

"You better not,"

Midoriya sat in front of Nemuri and Momo as Yui continued to cry in his chest, now very calmly with it being mainly sniffles, "I'm sorry, I talked myself into dark place and let my mind runoff without ever asking y'all anything before I ran away. And I didn't know yall were pregnant, I left y'all for months as you took care of my child with out my support and I am truly sorry for that, I want to be in the child's life and beg you to forgive me," Midoriya cried out bowing his head as Momo and Nemuri looked at him.

Momo was brought to the brink of tears as Nemuri clenched her fist.

"I'm sorry Izuku," she cried out as she felt ashamed, "I should have been better, I am almost twice your and yet used you and your body with out thinking about how you would feel," Nemuri explained as she felt shame for through her body, "I am your teacher and yet, I never taught you anything and only ruined your experience in sex," Nemuri explained as Midoriya shook, "Dont say that I pushed myself onto you," Midoriya reasoned as Nemuri shook her head.

"You're still a child, If I wanted to say no I could, but I didn't and even worse I continued to use you long after, for the most petty reasons," Nemuri explained crying as she held onto Midoriya's hands.

"You're only 16 and yet, I willing threw you to women several years and even twice your age, just because of petty bets or problems," Nemuri cried out holding Midoriya's hand as the boy grabbed onto her letting tears run down his face as he pat her head.

"I am so sorry Midoriya," Nemuri cried one last time holding the boy as he rubbed her head, "It's okay, Nemuri, I went on with those plots and I forgive you, so please let me raise this baby with you," Midoriya begged as he kissed on the woman's forehead.

Momo was the only one left, she looked ashamed and scared as she tried to muster up the courage to talk to Midoriya.

"My parents don't want me to have the child," Momo stated not looking Midoriya in the eyes, "B-but it's already been a few months," Midoriya stated as Momo kept her head low.

"They want me to put it in a foster home or to put it up for adoption," Momo explained as Midoriya tried to grab her hand but Momo swiped it away.

"I d-don't think we should see eachother anymore," Momo cried as she wiped a few tear away from her eyes.

"Momo, I love you," Midoriya exclaimed grabbing the woman's hand as she began to cry even more, "I want to take care of our child, I want to build a life with you Momo," Midoriya charmed as he sat next to the woman, placing his hand on her bump.

"I want to build a life with both of you," Midoriya cried placing his ear to her belly causing Momo to break down in tears.

"M-my parent won't let me. They don't want me to have him with a man who has 4 other women pregnant." Momo explained crying heavily as she held onto Midoriya.

"I'll take responsibility, I'll raise all the kids, tell your parents they don't have to worry, if it's money, I'll become the richest man on the planet," Midoriya claimed as he held Momo's hands looking into her eyes and being dead serious about each word.

"It's not ab-about the money Midoriya, it's about the principal, my parents don't want me to raise the child of a man with 4 other baby mamas," Momo explained further as she continued to cry.

"Th-then I'll raise it myself, you can visit," Midoriya explained as Momo shook her head, "They don't want anything to do with the baby, they want it to disappear,"

"THEN TELL THEM TO FUCK OFF," Midoriya shouted holding Momo tightly, "It's our damn baby, we fucked up and we will raise it, tell your parent to stay out of it," Midoriya shouted looking Momo in her eyes as she shed a few tears with a smile on her face.

"That's what I wanted to hear," she joked holding onto Midoriya as the two continued to began to laugh a little.

"Thank you,"

>TO BE CONTINUED<

HOW YALL DOING?

ARE YALL GONNA WANT AN EPILOGUE OR EVEN A SECOND SERIES WHERE IT EXPLORES DATES WITH EACH GIRL