Asui Tsuyu

SUP HORNY BASTARDS THE KING OF HORNY IS BACK, YALL FUCKERS NEED TO START COMMENTING AND FAVORITING MY CHAPTERS, THIS SHIT AINT EASY AND I AINT GETTING PAID SO I NEED THOSE LITTLE STARS TO BOOST MY EGO BCS THATS THE ONLY THING I GET FROM UPLOADING.

>START OF CHAPTER<

Class 1A once again found themselves in the USJ, the Unforeseen Simulation Joint, this time there wasn't any crazy villain appearance and if there was, All Might was already on stand by, just in case someone did something stupid.

"Midoriya pay attention," Asui stated with annoyance in her voice as the boy stared at her breast in the skin tight suit. He paid little to no attention as he looked extremely closely at her breast which jiggle from every sudden movement.

"Are they bigger than Momo's," he questioned to himself as Asui looked at him puzzled, "What?" She questioned as Midoriya shook his head, "It's nothing," he replied as the two of them were about to begin their competition.

Without much struggle the two young heroes blitzed through their challenge and had a not so needed afterwards.

"So Asui, are you and Koda dating still?" Midoriya questioned as he sat next to the girl, one arm hovering behind her but not quite on her.

"We broke up a while ago and call me Tsu," Asui explained as she looked up to Midoriya, who moved his arm onto her shoulder before pulling her closer, "Is that right, Tsu?" Midoriya questioned using his other hand to grab her chin and bring it close.

"Shouldn't we be closer for that type of name?" He questioned placing his lips only an inch away for Asui's as the girl had a small blush as her heart skipped a beat.

The pair of lips slowly made connection as Midoriya grabbed Tsuyu's hand pulling her even closer where he deepen the kiss, to the point that Asui felt herself melting away from his touch.

"Umm Excuse me, could y'all like not do that here?" A voice questioned scaring Asui and irrating Midoriya. Looking to their side, Jirou sat in the corner of the room with a blush and annoying expression on her face.

"Do you want to join?" Midoriya questioned, but Jirou looked at him with a disgusted expression, "I'm good," she explained.

>LATER<

After being cockblocked for the first time in a while, Midoriya was both annoyed and horny, "I'm gOod," he mocked as he made his way to his room, once there he was pleasantly surprised to find Asui waiting at his door.

With a smirk on his face he approached the girl, "Hey Tsu, wachhu doing here?" He questioned as he approached the girl from behind causing her to blush a little.

She said nothing as Midoriya placed his arm around her and opened his door, "Ladies first," he exclaimed as she walked in, looking to his side, he saw a stunned Koda, Midoriya merely shrugged with a shit eating grin as he entered knowing what he was about to do to Koda's ex.

In the room, Midoriya held Asui from behind causing the girl to blush heavily as he rod gentle touched her rear. "Have you ever had sex?" Midoriya questioned as he began to rub on her breast, Asui merely nodded her head as Midoriya continued with the foreplay.

Kissing her gently, Midoriya could feel all of Asui as he took her to his bed, unlike most other girls he slept with Midoriya was unusually gentle with Asui, with small kisses on her lips and neck.

Peeling off her clothing, Midoriya left her in a green bra and panties, "That's my favorite color," Midoriya joked as he kissed and licked on Asui's panties causing her to moan quietly. "I can do that too," she replied sending her tongue out and into Midoriya's pants where they began to lick on the tip of his rod.

As his tip was being licked Midoriya began to nibble on the entrance of Asui until he ended up getting a grip on her panties with his teeth. Looking straight into Asui's eyes, Midoriya brought her panties all the way up using only his mouth, causing Tsuyu to blush heavily.

"That was hot," Asui exclaimed as Midoriya stood up straight, ripping off his shirt and pants, "That was hotter," she exclaimed covering her face due to a massive blush and nose bleed that suddenly occurred.

Midoriya licked and spit on Tsuyu's pussy as he tried to prepare it for action while Asui used her extended tongue to lick on Midoriya's cock and balls.

After the pregame was done, Midoriya tapped his rod onto Asui's stomach, to start it off he was gonna begin with the basic missionary. Slowly he stabbed his rod into Asui as she clenched the sheets once Midoriya stuck 6 inches in.

Slowly he began to thrust in and out Asui let out a few moans here and there before Midoriya stepped on the gas a little, putting a little more haste into each thrust as Asui moans became consistent, "Ohhhh~," she exclaimed as Midoriya continued thrusting, sticking it in deeper and deeper with each thrust, he continued until both he and Asui were on the edge of climaxing.

"I'm about to cum," they both mumbled out as Midoriya did one last big thrust causing him and Asui's to cum at the same time.

The two had heavy breaths as Midoriya pulled out, cum slowly dripped out of Asui as he grabbed the girl by her legs and flipping her onto her belly causing her to "Eep" as she landed.

Grabbing her bottom, Midoriya pulled it up until she was ready for doggy style, Midoriya's eyes widen as Asui showed off her arch with her ass up high and chest and almost stomach touching the bed. "Damn," he exclaimed as he rubbed his tip on her. Instead it going balls to the walls, he played a bit of rimming only putting the tip in and pulling it out constantly causing Asui to lust for more but only receive a tip of the iceberg.

Asui became a drowling mess as she wished for Midoriya to stick the rest in but was only teased with a tip. "PLEASE FUCK ME UNTIL I BREAK," she shouted out as she was teased to the point of pain.

Midoriya smirked as he slapped her ass one time before going balls deep, causing a loud clapping noise as Asui moaned in relief and climaxed upon impact.

Midoriya thrust with haste as he firmly gripped Asui's hair causing her moans to become muffled from the rough pulls that made Izuku's rod go deeper and deeper.

With Midoriya on the edge of cumming, he grabbed her by the waiste and lifted into the air, going under her legs and grabbing her head, now standing with Tsuyu being held up by his rod, Midoriya went to town causing Asui to climax several time before he finished his last load inside of her.

The two dropped into the bed tired as hell barely able to catch a breath as Midoriya pulled Asui closer, "Next time show me what that tongue can do," Midoriya exclaimed as Tsu nodded her head and rested in his arms.

>TO BE CONTINUED<